Irish Boy

* Chapter One *

    I was going shopping and suddenly a crowd of people were ten feet a head of me. Wtf? Then I knew that this retarded boy band one direction was near by.

    I never had a thing for boy bands. They are all are the same. Five boys get together and then one year later they are done. No legacy, no life all regular men in life.

    One boy caught my eye. This happened to be that blonde one I think his name is Neil. He was staring at me and at that moment our eyes locked. Then I fainted. He rushed over to see if I was ok.

    I ended up in the hospital. When I woke up, it was a blur. " Neil is that you?",  I  said not knowing his name." My name is Niall honey." I'm from one direction." , he said. "My name is Kennedy." That night I was released, and he took me home. We got to know each other.

   Niall said" Let me start. I am from Westmeath Mullingar. I additioned for the x-factor at they age of 16. My mum's name Maura, and me and the lads just like to hangout, and mess around all the time. Plus you probably heard of are movie, albums, and our hit singles." "Not at all",I said." Acting surprisingly he said,"Really?! None of them. What is wrong with you. No  honey I'm just joking around."

   I said ," Well my name is Kennedy. I am from Ohio. I  have three sisters and one brother. We are all named after Presidents. I am seventeen years old. I guess that all you want to here."

  That night Niall went home. I was so surprised that night because Niall is famous and he decided to choose me out of all the girls in the world,that he could of dated. Just that thought was so extraordinary.

                                             * The Next Morning*

    When I awoke I was sad to see that Niall had left but he did leave me a note that read,

            Kennedy, you nice and funny and very warm hearted. I would love to spend the day with you. Come to lunch at eleven thirty at Nandos.

After that we can hang out with the lads. sounds good!

            - love Niall J. Horan

So I got ready fast and I thought I did a good job. I meet up with Niall and then before you no it paparazzi came. we went to the kitchen and then ate.

    "What do you do for a living." Niall asked. " I came here for music collage. People say I can sing. So I cane to follow my dreams and meet my future husband,"I said.

Tell me if you like it and I will keep weighting thanks!!! -Kennedy:-)   So did you like it

Niall was a talker but not in a bad way. I love the way he speaks any especially how he laughs. Most of all I LOVE THE WAY HE HUGS!

Niall was a very nice guy. He Irish I keep on reapeating that over and over.