Blood Sea

I blinked. I was on the ice with my friends and family, snow covered trees surrounded the lake leading to the ocean. Water lapped peacefully at the side of our ice float. I looked around and realised a wolf pack had encircled us. My blonde hair whipped around my face as I stood frozen with shock. 'How did I get here? What's going on!?' I thought, panicking. There were so many wolves, white pelts, black pelts, grey pelts, brown pelts, all merging together and coming towards us. The pack leader was a soft blue colour, it had scars along its flank and was missing bits off its ear. It crouched, the pack crouched, it jumped just a metre away from where I stood, petrified. Suddenly the ice cracked and the calm water turned into a raging storm, clouds appeared and snow started falling, heavy and fast. The ice floats were being shaken around and everyone was struggling not to fall into the water, but the wolves were steady on their feet. My friends were screaming as I was pulled away on my own little ice platform into the sea, away from the wolves. I watched with horror as the wolves jumped from ice float to ice float and attacked, with such stealth and grace I almost forgot what was going on. All I heard was snarls and cries for as I stood helplessly watching them being torn into pieces. A wave crashed down on me, submerging me into chilling water. I broke up to the surface to see the ice turned red, blood was everywhere. A wave of blood crashed down on me. Red, red was everywhere, I smelt blood and rust. My mouth tasted foul, it was full of the others blood. I screamed but no sound came, just a gurgling sound. I was drowning, drowning in blood. The last thing I saw was a blood soaked wolf with my mothers head in its jaws. Blood filled my mouth and nose, it's sweet metallic taste engulfed me.