1. WALKING DOWN THE STREET

-Author's P.O.V-

It's a nice day and you are walking down the street. "so.. Seoul is not bad after all" you thought. Whenever you see something beautiful you took a picture of it.
While walking you saw something that amazed you.

-You POV-

I was walking down the street. Taking pictures of beautiful things i see around me. Since I joined the Camera Club, I love taking pictures. While I was walking, I am looking for some amazing things. Then out of the sudden, I saw this handsome guy, he have a sexy pushed back brown hair. He is seating on the bench with bushes of flower at its back. I took some picture, the first one is he is looking at his side, the second one is he's looking down his phone and the last one is when he turned to my camera and smiled. I returned the smile and bowed then walked away. I didn't notice that he is on my side, walking beside me, I noticed him but i'm sure he thought I didn't because I'm looking at the pictures that I took, all of it. I stoped and I felt he rested his chin on my shoulder and sure he is looking at my camera. "You are good in taking pictures, It fits you, since you are beautiful" he whispered in my ears. I smiled. He took his chin of my shoulder and I turned around him. I could feel that i am blushing " Uhm.. Thanks.*blushing harder* I am Yong Ah Kim by the way but you can call me Kim*asking for a handshake*" I said. He reached my hand and gently shake it and said "Kim Jong In -imnida,you can call me Kai*smiles*" he really is good looking. I was expecting him to let go of my hand but he didn't. I looked at him with a what's-with-the-hand look and then he said "let's just stay like this. you might get lost or be pulled by some perverted maniac or something" i felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart is beating faster but I kept it cool. We continued our walk and he is still holding my hand. I looked up to him then looked back at the way. To break the silence I asked him and managing not to stutter " so.. you are from here right?" he answered without looking "yeah.*smiles*how about you? I haven't seen you before. you are not from here are you?" the words struck me and and then it hit me. I remembered the reason why I moved. I fell silent, but suddenly...
--------
Author's Note:

what do you think will happen next?

its kindda short. miane.