Restricted chapters to Don't scream

Sarra's pov.

As we barely made it to the door. Brian asked." Are you sure, I don't want to hurt you or push you in anything.?"

I said." Yes. I am ready."

We started groping one another. We were removing one each others clothes as our toungues danced in each others mouth. We had finally made it to the bed. By this time we were both n*ked.

Seeing Brian naked I was in awe. His body was perfect. His c*ck was 7 or 8 inches thick glistening with pre cum. I leaned over and put it in my mouth. His scent and taste were more intoxicating than anything I have ever tasted. as I sucked his c*ck my toungue flicked across the underside. Brian started to to take my my b**bs into his hand and began kneeding them while his fingers pinched and flicked my n*pples. I moaned and began to suck harder, as his c*ck thrust in and out of my mouth.

He was getting close to org*sm when he pulled me away and put me on my back. Brian moved down my body his hands remaining on my br**st, as he kissed down my body. I felt his wet mouth on my thighs moving closer to my folds.

I finally felt his hot breath on my pu**y and was begging him to feel his lips on it.. He didn't disapoint me, his toungue flicked out and started to lick my opening.He sighed as his toungue started to to thrust my opening into my wetness. I was withering as his fingers pinched my ni**les and his toungue danced in and out of my opening, he began to suck and nibble sending me into the beging of an orgasm. He removed his right hand from my breast and inserted two fingers into my hole. thrusting. I exploded into his mouth. he licked and my juices up and moaned in delight.

Then he moved to me and kissed me hard.I could feel the head of his d**k at my opening I arched my back and presented my self with his d*ck. In one thrust he was into me My legs were thrown over my shoulders . I was moaning and begging for more . I wanted him deeper and faster withought removing his d*ck he flipped me over to my stomach and I rose to my knees. He bagan thrusting harder and faster. I was so excited by this I started to cry out another orgasm. It was so strong Brian pulled out and came on my back, It was amazing and so pleasing,

There you go people I hope ya like..