Don't scream moan

He leaned down and said "I won." and he kissed me..

I got up and walked to my bedroom he followed, He closed the door and he leaned against it. I pressed my body against his and rested my hands on his muscular chest. We looked at each other and knew what was next. He leaned foward and our lips touched gently, then it was like a rush of adreniline hit. The kiss  started getting more passinate our toungues dancing around each others.

Putting his hands behind my neck he kissed me hard. His hands moved to my Bre*st and his big eager hands cupped them squeezing them through my shirt. I ran my hands down his down his chest to his hips and pulled my pelvis tight aginst his, I could feel his hard di*k filling his jeans. I took my left hand and reached between our bodies to feel his harness through his pants. He let out a deep sigh and his breathing became more eratic. 'What do we have here." I joked. He smiled.

I moved my hands to his waistband, unbuttoned his shorts and lowered the zipper. Reaching beneath his boxers  I felt his hot hard Pe*is, Just yearning to be released. I pulled it out and held it with both hands, admiring its perfect form.

I got to my knees and couldn't help but touch the head of his di*k.I couldn't wait any longer do I wrapped my lips around the head and slid it into my wet warm mouth, Running my toungue and saliva around the shaft and pulling him out so  I was just licking the tip again. Deeply in and out of my mouth I guided his di*k . Glancing up at him I saw him watching me as I performed my craft.

"Wow you are amazing, Sarra." Brian said letting out a sigh.

He was getting weak at the knees. I stood up and took his hand leading him over to my bed. Looking into his eyes I gently pushed him back so he was sitting. I reached to the bottom of his shirt and knowing what I wanted he lifted his arms so I could pull it over his head.

His arms were amazing. He obviosly works out. I leaned foward lowering my head to his chest. My toungue found his nipple and I traced it with my toungue. 'Fuck Sarra.." then let out a sigh. I bent down even further and guided my tounge to his belly button up his cut abs back to his chest. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment..

I thought he would like to see a little strip tease so I started seductivly taking off my shirt. His grin grew a sly devilish grin kind of off to one side as he watched me remove my shirt revealing my lace bra and panties beneath it. Standing in my bra and panties I put one leg over him so I would straddle him.

"Oh god I wanna fuck you so badly," He whispered. He placed his hands on my firm a*s and putting his thumb in my waistband, he pulled my panities down past my hips. I manuvered so they were completly off, revealing my thin trimmed strip of hair on my mound between my legs. He reached foward to touch me, and I let him. I wanted him to taste me.

Without further hesitation he extended his tongue and grazed my lips.

I felt electricity shoot through my limbs. He then surprised me and with manly streanght, put his hands on my waist. Before I knew it we had switched positions and I was on my back. He kneeled on the floor in front of me and I spread my healthy thighs to welcome his face to awaiting pu**y. Putting each hands on my inner thigh, he leaned into my heated mound and inhaled.

"MMMMMM.' He moaned.

He stared at me, legs open gazing at my trimmed folds. I closed my eyes and felt his breath, then tongue on me. The pressure increased and his tongue manuvered until he found my clit.

A jolt shot through my body. He began devouring me like he was eating his last meal, taking time to enjoy the moment. It felt incredible, I then felt two fingers go into me as he still buried his face into my wet sweetness. I felt the intinsity grow and bucked my hips into his fingers and his tongue. I started breathing heavly. just as i Climaxed as his tongue didn't quit. It was so intense I had to push his forhead away so I could catch my breath."Wow". was all I could say. I didn't want to stop and neither did he.

He stood up. His di*k hard and ready for action. He leaned over me and I helped him glide his di*k into me.  The feeling of first entry was exhilarating.

His di*k filled me perfectly as I reached up and touched his arms. The look on his face was priceless, one of ectstasy and amazement.

I wrapped my legs around him as our bodies moved together, I kept moving my pelvis in ways that made him moan even louder. we fucked intensly for a while with me on the bottom and then I insisted I get on top so I can ride him. My brea*t fell on his chest and face. I let him play with them as he wished, touching them and sucking on my ni**ples.

He then grabbed my a** sat up and lifted me as he stood. He was strong. He moved me to the wall and slammed me against it. It didnt hurt because i just wanted him so bad. We kissed deeply and he held me up on his di*k and pinned me against the wall.

'"I am about to cum." he said

"Let me swallow you." I demanded His eyes widened and let out a little laugh. He was blown away.

"You are fucking amazing." he laughed

He sat me down away from his toned body and I got in front of him on my knees. He placed his hands on my messed up hair as I wrapped my lips around his di*k.

I worked my magic tongue on him and it didn't take long for me to feel his pulsing release into my mouth.