Stupid Memory

I was in freshman at this time I was dating this guy I didn't even like his name was Anthony. I dated him for 1 whole year it was the worst year of my life he was not even nice to me he probably cheated on me a couple of times but I didn't want to say anything about it becuase I knew how abusive he was. I didn't really have a good time with him he was always with his friends he was kinda nerdy but kinda my type how we got together was a he saw me walking down the hall way and thought i was cute I glanced at him. At first I thought it was a attraction then it turned out to be way more. My friend invited me to this party as i was there chilling with my friends I saw him in the back of the room. He approached me asking how my night was he handed me a drink as i refused he looked at me and said wow ok she dosent drink. He said got a curfew sweetie?" I took the drink out of his hands and chugged it. He looked at me with suprise look. I turned to him and said no but I feel like you might." Through out the party he kept following me and kept on handing me drinks. I told my friend to drive me home becuase I knew I was drunk. She drove me home I had to seek inside me house becuase my parents didn't know I was gone. I got into my room and I went to sleep. Then after that night I started liking Anthony he started liking me back we started dating but then he become rude,mean,selfish,and abusive.

I broke up with him when the year ended he started dating this girl named Valerie she was a slut.
He could of done better.

Fading Love continue💘