how long Part 1

Abby's P.O.V

I don't know how long it has been since they turned us into hybrids thanks to are cruel parents sending me and my cousins Vicky and Lizzy plus are friends Brycen and Ashlyn to a government base and letting them do what they please with us .

they turned us into hybrids like I said earlier but I never told you what kind they turned us into. they turned me into coyote and Vicky into horse they turned Lizzy into a jaguar and Ashlyn into a owl Brycen is was turned into a fox.

"Abby? ABBY!" Vicky called

"hmm?... oh sorry" I mumbled

"you alright you seemed to be thinking a little bit to hard" Brycen said with a worried smile

"yea I-I'm fine just wish we didn't have to do stay here" I sighed reaching over to grab a pillow and burry my face into it.

suddenly the door burst open 3 government men walked in "ok freaks its time for a very special test " government man 1 said everyone scowled but nodded and followed them into a room.

we enter the room in the room there was a chamber with multiple valves "ok test subject fennic your first" the government man 2 growled Brycen looked scared but he entered the camber .

one of the government men turned the machine it sputtered then purple smoke poured out of the valves growling could soon be heard from behind the smoke .

when all the smoke cleared there was a red fox sat there growling soon enough 2 more men entered the room then entered the chamber and muzzled Brycen I couldn't stop my self from pleading  "don't hurt him " I cried Vicky and Lizzy holding me back with out warning I was on the ground my cries turned to growling I grew blood thirst and I could not  stop my self from attacking ...

(yo yo your girl muffin here any ways I wanted to thank yurie for the idea and my cousins and friends for letting me base each person around them . I would like everyone to read yurie's story "government (au)" and "are not so normal life" they are really good stories I hope everyone enjoys )

HAPPY NEW YEAR

O3O