Chapter 6

((???'s POV))

Why'd the kid run away? Geez, he should at least be proud of the fact that there are people guarding the town. Oh! Hello there! Yeah, you, I know you're reading this! So.. You're wondering my name huh? I'm Saffra, Saffra Cles. Now, enough with the introduction, I have a job to do! I actually saw something out of the corner of my eye. I walked over to where the figure only to find... It was Alex trying to set up a suprise party for somebody. "Alex, what are you doing this late?" "I'm just setting up a party for my sister's birthday of course! And it's not late. It's actually pretty early." "Well, good luck with that. I heard your sister was hard to surprise" "She is, but I am still able to surprise her!" "Alright then, Bye Alex" Is what I said before I started walking towards the twin's house. I knock on the door. "ANNA, AARON, OPEN THE DOOR!" I shouted. Anna then opens the door saying "Alright, alright, just one moment, we're still having breakfeast" "well hurry up, there could be anything in the forest now." "Alright one moment... AARON" "What?' He replies. " We have to head out! I'll meet you at the forest!" Right after she said that, she ran out, Aaron following right behind her.

(Aaron's POV)

Once I arrived at the forest, I heard Anna shout out "AARON!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!" I swear if another person came like Zach did I wi- AAAAAAAND there's another person. Two actually. One appears to be a boy, the other appeared to be a girl. I should describe them later. Anna was shouting at me to help move them. So I did. I was carrying the girl ((what would the ship name be...I ship it like fed ex this should be a thing)) while Anna was carrying the boy. It seemed like no problem to her because the boy was short (( YEAH GENO I JUST CALLED YOU SHORT)) the girl was short too, giving me no problem to carry her(( YEAH I JUST DID THAT)) we arrived at an empty house. After we came in, I went into one of the rooms, and put the girl on the bed, Anna did the same thing in a different room. We both left a note in each room, saying " Sorry we can't be here when you wake up and plus, If anything looks weird, be aware that that is normal here. Once you wake up, can you please come to the most colorful house that you see here, that one's ours. And don't worry, we don't bite. And welcome to the town of Takio!"

(Anna's POV)

AAAAAAAAAHAHAH I can't believe that I convinced Aaron to do that! He actually carried her! IN BRIDAL STYLE TOO!!! I am going to bother him with this til the end of time! "Uhhh Anna? Are you alright? Your smile looks like it's going to split your face in two." Aaron said out of nowhere. "OOooOoOooOO I think It's best you don't know...." I replied.

((See? Even Anna ships it!))