Raegan beast and Justin blake lemon

It was Saturday morning, and Justin was packing his stuff. He is going to his boyfriend's house for a sleepover. Time passed, and finally Justin was all ready to go to his boyfriend's house. Raegan only lived 5 houses down. Justin had everything he needed in 1 suitcase. Justin knocked on Raegan's front door. Raegan says, "Hey , my parents aren't home yet but i asked them yesterday so things are fine" Justin then smiles and walks in. They go upstairs right away. Justin and Raegan both lay down on the bed and lay next to each other.  Raegan pulls out his phone, and they scroll through edits of them. Justin and Raegan both look at each other, and kiss.  Raegan rubs his hand down Justin's body 

(Warning: the next part is very explicit so if you are very young, i would advise you to not read the next part, ok ok?)

Raegan and Justin start making out intensely for 3 minutes. Raegan takes off his shirt and Raegan takes off Justin's shirt. Raegan gets on top of Justin, and kisses him again. Justin moans as Raegan kisses his neck softly. Raegan finally pulls down Justin's pants to reveal the boner in his boxers. Justin's face gets all red as the boner gets bigger. Raegan smiles, and says, "It's okay baby." Justin  smiles. Raegan then continues. Raegan pulls down Justin's pants. Raegan says, "Can I suck it?" 

 "Sure" Justin replies with a smile. Raegan goes down. Raegan begins to lick his member. Justin moans softly as Raegan begins to suck it. Raegan sucks even harder. 20 minutes pass, and Justin is close to cumming. Raegan stops sucking before he could cum. Justin's says, "Why'd you stop?" Raegan flips Justin over. Raegan pulls off his pants and boxers. Raegan says, "You want it?" Justin nods his head. "Then beg for it" Raegan says with an evil smile. Justin replies, " I want your member in my ass" Raegan says, "Okay, here we go!" Raegan slowly puts his member inside him. Justin moans. Raegan goes at a slow pace, so Justin can adjust. Raegan goes slow for a couple of minutes. Justin screams out, "Ohh yes daddy go faster" Raegan starts going faster and faster. Justin's moans get louder and louder. Raegan jacks off Justin as he fucks him. Finally, Justin cums. Raegan pulls out. Justin gets on his knees and sucks Raegan's member. Raegan groans. Justin stops sucking him, and just starts jacking him off. Raegan cums all over Justin's face and chest. Justin then says, "Now, its my turn to fuck you."