Nice Singing

He walked down the road, one destination in mind. He wanted away from it all. Thus, forcing him out of the confines of his home and into the world. Being a dropout he has didn't spend much time outside.

He needed a new job. Desperately. He lost another job. He wasn't alone, his brother couldn't keep them either. They were alike yet so different. Though, Tyler felt as if Zack was a much better person. That, unlike himself, Zack was actually going somewhere. Doing something. Tyler was just mindlessly walking in hopes he would get to his destination. Looking at the late evening sky. At the stars just beginning to shine.

As he grew tired of the sky and his pointless pondering he began looking back down once more. He soon grew bored with the ground as well. Why was everything so boring? The man looked around for something familiar. Finding what he was looking for, he walked to the entrance of the graveyard.

Locating his favorite grave, he sat down between it and a tree. He had no clue who Tyler James Benton was but he liked the name. Tyler Joseph. It sounded so much better than Jenna. He hated that name. He refused to acknowledge it as his.

Tyler pulled out his ukulele and began playing. As sad as his music was, it helped him cope. With everything constantly swirling around him like a hurricane, he had to have an outlet.

He wakes up early today,
Throws on a mask that will alter his face,
Nobody knows his real name,
But now he just uses one he saw on a grave.

He pretends that he's ok,
But you should see,
Him in bed,
Late at night,
He's petrified.

"Hey, nice singing."

Tyler froze.