The Wedding

The wedding was starting slowly, people were coming with their families, and they gathered on the tables and sat down, chatting. It was your friend's marriage and you drove all the way from Seoul to Busan, just to be there for your friend's wedding.

It was a December afternoon, chilly outside, the wind was blowing and the snow fell down on the grounds. It was getting darker because of the winter time. You arrived inside the wedding hall.

"Yongguk, get over here. We need to take pictures together"

Yongguk laid his drink away and got over to his old friend, who was now a married man.

Yongguk came all the way from Seoul to Busan, to attend to his friend's marriage, he had known him for years and they used to perform together.

The cameraman took a few shots of the two friends and then walked away, satisfied with the pictures. Yongguk continued talking with his friends, while drinking wine, when he suddenly saw you walk inside the hall.

He stopped with what he was doing. You caught his attention, he was completely amazed by your hair. It was long and curly and it fell down on your back down to her hips.

You were wearing a long coat, and he could see your dress beneath it. It was a blue dress, and you wore silver heels.

"Yongguk, you punk, are you listening?"

Yongguk moved his gaze from you and back to his friend.

"I'll be back" Yongguk said.

He went away from his friend. He had to see you, he had never seen you before. He got so curious about you. He knew almost everyone in the hall except for you. He wondered about who you were.

You sat down on a chair at the tables, and you took off your long coat, letting your hair fall to the left side. Your friend was busy with taking her bride pictures with her family, so you decided to wait to go up and take pictures with her.

You sighed as you felt your ankles hurt from the heels. You bent down, lifted your dress up slightly and rubbed your ankles gently.

You stopped, when you saw a pair of black patent leather shoes in front of you and you looked up.
To your surprise, a breathtaking handsome man was looking at you. He had the most charming smile you had ever seen on a man.

"Does it hurt?"

His voice was deep, husky and manly and it gave you chills. You gave him a simple nod and a smile.

"I haven't seen you before, are you a friend of the bride?" he asked.

You practically stared at his face and down to his body. He was wearing a suit, with a black silk tie, white shirt and jacket. The suit fitted his body smoothly and it showed off his toned slim body.

"I am _____ and yes I am friend of the bride" you greeted him and wondered why he got over to you and talked.

"____-ah come quickly!" your friend suddenly called.

"Excuse me"

You apologized and left the handsome man alone at the tables. He didn't get to talk further with you. The night went by fast.

The wedding was at its ending and people started leaving. Throughout the wedding, you couldn't help, but look at the handsome man, who talked with you briefly. He was most of the time surrounded by people, and you saw the hungry looks of the single girls in the room after him.

You would lock gazes from time to time. You saw that he tried to come over to you and talk, but your friends wouldn't leave you alone for a minute. You felt disappointed, because you really wanted to talk with him.