Tree Climbing

I climb up the hill just as I hear the Squeals of tires slide down. I turn around and yell "What no 4 wheel Drive? I expected better from you Mr. Dean Ambrose and Mr. Roman Reigns." I look down as I see Dean slide up in the window and yell up to the top to me. "15 push up's for the sass Missy." 

"Ya gotta catch me first sonny." I exclaim to him.

Then I burst off running. I start to hear his heavy footsteps try and run up that steep hill and the sliding of rocks and a few oomphs. Guess it was too slippery for him? I keep running knowing Roman will be right behind me and I see a tree. I stop and analyze it. The lowest Branch is too hight to jump for anyone, even Roman and Dean. But if I climb I'll make it in 10 seconds if I push myself. I run to the base of the tree and wrap my legs around it. I then pull my arms up and grab the bark and shift my legs up and pull myself up. I do that a few more times and then Grasp the Branch and pull myself up onto the Branch. I then Hop up and grasp the next branch and pull myself up. 

I look down at the ground behind me and I see a shaggy brown head and a slick black pony tail run in my direction. Just in time I thought as I run out on the thick Branch and proclaimed "Hey Boys come and get me!"

They look  up with puzzled faces and Roman Smirks. Of course, they can't get out smarted by their own student. They slowly jog halfway to the tree and roman exclaims exasperated.

 " Oh well I guess we can't get to you, you're way to high for us to get to and it would be impossible to do"

They turn around and start walking slowly away from the tree. "Ha of course because I outsmarted you guys." I start walking backwards on the branch " I win this time. You-" I'm cut off by a sweet voice. 

"No honey, I think I win."

I whip around my ponytail whipping me in the face. "What?!" 

I fall backwards off of the branch, and I land in strong arms. I look up and see that I fell into Roman's Arms. I stand up and run Backwards and I see AJ standing on the branch with her signature smirk. "You really think we would be beat that easily?" Roman commented, and rustled my hair.

I hear a soft thud as I see AJ climb down the tree and land on her feet on the ground. 

"15 push ups sweetheart" Dean growled.

I Did as he said and I did 15 push ups. When I got back on my feet. I start to walk back the way I came. "How did you get up there?" I Queried. 

"Listen, That's my character and motive. To be Quiet and then Strike it's who I am." AJ retorted back.

As we walk down the hill and back to the car that failed to make it back up the Hill. Dean goes "Well, You need to know this as well, you think I'm an idiot? Of Course this car has 4 wheel drive. It always has had it." I climb into the car with Dean, AJ, and Roman and buckle in. As they drive back to where we left our car I ponder. What just happened today? He pulls next to our car and I get out and get into the front seat. Roman exchanges words with Dean and Dean Drives off. As we pull out Roman says "Good Workout Kid, just gotta get better with your tactics."