Chapter 1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!"

I glanced over the sea of relatives, friends and my fathers work associates filling the foyer. more spilling, pouring in and plastered a warm smile on my lips.

"You look breathtaking."

I turned my head slightly to look at James and his charming full attention was fixed on me and from mear seconds I looked curiously into is baby blue eyes admiring the colour.

"Thank you, James."

He smiled as he walked ahead and gestured his arm out down the stairwell.

"Coming?" He suggested gentlemanly.

I walked passed James and down the steps slowly looking over the chanting crowd.

"Darling happy birthday." A deep forever embedded in my brain, a voice announced.

My father opened his arms to embrace me and I inched back, he got the hint and dropped his arms.

"25 years old already can you believe it." My father stupidly stated and I grit my teeth and then I smelt a strong cologne in the air as it came closer, I breathed it in.

"Hello Mr Sharp, I see you have gotten a haircut."

My father's attention Hesitantly moved off me to my friend James.

"Yes, yesterday in fact."

Father dismissed James and father took my hand making me internally growled at his touch.

"Erica, I need to go back to business but meet me in my office after your party."

I nodded slightly and my father was gone, thank god I hate the man.

"Erica lets go to the bar you look like you could use some loosening up," James told me his hand on my back his touch didn't unnerve me as such, it was only the touch of my friends or close family that I can stand other than that I feel like inflicting pain on the person who dares touch me.

"ERICA! You look so hot!" Grace practically screamed across the room.

I smiled mildly at her voice and span around on the bar stool and opened my arms as she attached herself to me and kisses my cheek then pulled back and looked at my body smiling wider.

"An open black lace dress, very sexy." Grace wiggled her eyebrows with a smirk.

She looked up to my eyes again and smiled clinging to me again.

"I've missed you so much it's been like 3 years without my bestie," Grace said I smiled back lightly.

"I missed you too, you have gotten taller and you got a boob and nose job." She smiled wildly as I said that and her lips parted revealing her pearly whites.

"Yeah well, I had to make improvements unlike you miss perfection, anyway. Oh my god, gurl, you're 25 now! Are you still with Jacob?"

Jacob...Jacob? Ummm Jacob..oh yeah Jacob.

"Oh yeah, no I'm not I left him 24 hours into it, he snored like a choking cow in his sleep." Grace laughed and looked at me with a smirk.

"He snored?! You picky bitch! He was so hot."

I raised a brow at her and she had a little bit of after giggles and stopped.

"Sorry, let's get a drink." She apologised shamelessly.

I sat back to my spot with James and he smiled politely at grace "Hey Grace, how are you?"

She got comfortable in her seat and looked over at him "Fucking fantastic." She said with an eye roll. "I lost my job and my sexy as fuck boyfriend, what about you?" Grace pushed with playing eyes.

James paused and slightly glanced at me.

"Shit sorry, ah yeah I'm good I've finally made it to the top." James smiled slightly awkwardly for changing the tone.

"Shit! So you're the top drug lord." She chimed raising her drink with a sudden burst of enthusiasm.

James smirked while he sipped his gin and tonic "I guess so." He chuckled and we all talked for hours and danced and drank soon enough the party was over.

---

"Are you sure it's okay that I stay in one of the guest rooms?" Grace mumbled and after a while of attempting to unzip her dress.

My lip twitched up for a second "Grace, you are more than welcome, go on getting some rest you've drank a lot."

She yawned and pushed her hand into her mouth with a nod looking ready to drop before she gave me a hug and went to bed.

Walking to fathers office knocking four spacious times on the door.

"Come in," he said behind the door, walking into his very large office he looked up from the many pieces of paperwork on his desk at me and he sat back in his chair then pointed over to the chair in front of him so I sat on the leather chair he pointed to.

"Now I'll make this short because it is very late, my present to you this year is a business proposal."

I sat up clearly knowing what is to come.

"Arica would you like to be apart of the business as The Mistress of the girls?"

I smirked and stood up with a strong posture.

"Yes, father I would."