18-Alexis

Who knew that watching a game was going to be so intense? Like holy crap, I was in the edge of my seat wat hung as the ball gets kicked from one end of the forked to the other with the ball missing the goal from both teams. It's been only been 10 minutes and my nerves were up to the sky. The score currently was 1-0 with Brazil winning and I couldn't be prouder of Xander and his teammates. My heart was racing for fast in my chest that I couldn't even sit calmly. The twins were squealing and clapping their hands in their stroller as they watched the game even though they had no clue what was happening.

"You need to relax honey" mom said and I sighed

"It's just so ugh" I whined making her chuckle

"I know but don't you think I'll harm the baby?" She quizzes looking at my still flat belly and I sighed. Yes, I'm expecting another baby and I'm currently 8 weeks along. I have yet to tel Xander the news because I wanted him to keep focus on the game plus I just found out yesterday. The twins birthday was three days from today making it January 30th.

"You're right"I mumbled taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. I sat back on my seat and watched as Xander got the ball and was running down the field towards Neymar before kicking the ball for it to be taken by the one of Mexico's players and were running towards the goal.

~*~*~*~

"That was the most stressing game I've ever witnessed" I said once the game ended. Xander chucked as he pushed the stroller that helped Faiths sleeping form while I carried Hope on my hip. The game ended with Brazil winning 3-1.

"It was, not gonna lie" he agreed. The game ended 45 minutes ago but due to some reporters being here they needed to ask a few questions to Xander and a couple of his teammates as well as the Mexican players. We headed home afterwards since my parents music video will be shot today.

Three and a half hours later, the house was filled with cameras and so was the outside by the pool and the beach. Two of the guests rooms were used as changing rooms where my parents were getting dressed to shoot their music video. Make up and hair stylists were setting g their equipment up in each room. Xander and I were already dressed and just waited for them to give us instructions as to where to stand or what to do.

The music video was done by 10 pm and the crew said that the video will be ready to be released within  the next four days and the fans were excited and so were we. I was beyond proud of my parents even though they've been doing music for ages. They never seize to amaze me with their work.

"Did you know that this song is for you and Xander?" Mom asked as I helped her clean up the room and I blinked at her

"What?" I asked and she smiled cupping my face I her hands look down at me

"At first tour dad and I wrote this song with out really thinking but then we saw you and Xander and how happy you both were and that's when we decided write this song for you both" she explained and I smiled tears burning in the back of my eyes and she pulled me in for a hug

"You both have grown so much in these past few years and we couldn't be more proud of you both" she murmured

"Thank you mommy" i whispered with a sniffle and she just held me closer before planting a kiss on my temple then pulled back to wipe the tears away

"I'm more proud of you than  anyone else, Lexi. You've matured so much in the past 5 years and I am blessed to have a beautiful and strong woman as yourself as my daughter. You've shown us the meaning of love by forgiving and moving forward from the past" she said and I smiled

"I only learned from the best" I answered making her chuckle

"Love you sweetheart" she said

"Love you too,mom"