Introduction

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if something crazy happened when you found your Soulmate? The world for these people is nothing but Black and White, for the people who have already found their Soulmate; they live in a world filled with colors everywhere. It's best said to leave it to each individual to find their Soulmate on their own, the person that lights up their world. Once they've found each other they can see every color in the rainbow. Really brings Love into the question: If a person has found their Soulmate yet doesn't Love him/her can they still see all the colors? Well the case varies person to person, for true Love they can see every color and live a life full of great experiences together. For some they might only be able to see a select range of colors do to their Love for their Soulmate. At the moment of true Love the world will light up like a light bulb for those people. Love can do many things to someone, you could just be on the subway one day to go to work or school minding your own business as usual and just like magic you could start seeing colors because you've encountered your Soulmate on that train. The colors don't come all at once they slowly come in, they lead the two back to each other. One might simply impose the question of "Wouldn't this drive someone mad?" and well the answer to that is yes, only if it were to be a one sided search. In this world it's not one sided, if one person begins to see colors then both of them do. They search for each other. Now the first color they would see is most likely the most important one because it is part of the characteristics of their Soulmate. It keeps them in mind whether it's subconscious or not, it's what stood out to you first, the first color you saw in a world of nothing but Black and White. It may be the first color but not the only color seen after that, other objects would get color specifically with the intention of leading you two back together. These people are meant for each other, no one desires for separation because who else would light up their world like this person? Who else could make you happy enough to see the world like you do now? This is what some would say is a gift from fate, it's saying hey, you see that person right there? You'd be happy with them, go say something, anything! This makes things so much easier because who else would they be happy with? What would make them want to leave you?