Sneaking in

Your Pov
You and Grayson have been going on for 2 months..but your parents didn't know because you weren't allowed to date. You are 15 and Grayson is 16. You invited Grayson over one day because ur parents weren't going to be home for a while (so you thought). You didn't want your snitch neighbor to rat you out so you hade him crawl in through the window. You invited him in and patted your bed signaling for him to sit down. You asked him what he wanted to watch and he said whatevers fine so you put on some Greys Anatomy. You guys were cuddle for a while until Grayson started kissing ur neck you didn't pay attention and kept your eyes on the tv. He then found ur sweat spot and you let out a little moan..he smirked and he pulled you on top of him now you facing him. You started kissing and it turned into a passionate bust lustful make-out session. He removed your shirt and you pulled the hem of his signaling him to take his off so he did. He layed on top of you and he started kissing down ur neck to your collarbone and down to your boobs. He uncliped your bra and stared at them. You got a little nervous he then continued his kissing-sucking until he got to were your spandex met your skin and pulled them off along with ur underwear. He started to kiss the inside of ur thigh making you squirm he held you still and you started to moan as he inserted his tongue into your temple. Your moans got louder as he started to go deeper and with that you yelled out "Grayyssonn". He looked up and started smiling. "I'm about to cu-" you were interrupted with a door slamming you cumed and got up. You put your clothes on and went out to see who it was. Your peeked around the corner and saw ur mom,dad and ur brother Cameron. "Shit" you said under your breath. You ran quickly to your run but oh so quite so no one heard you. You told Grayson and he got dressed quickly you shoved him quickly out the window and took a shower.
--after your shower--
LOML- Babe what happened why were you in a rush
Me- because my parent got here
LOML- I thought you told them about us
Me- I told u I can't they will kill me
LOML- we will talk about it tomorrow  at school..bye love you 💞
Me-love you too💕
--end of convo--
Authors note- this is my fist time writing this type of style so please comment and tell me what you think this will be a long book and I hope you enjoy it if I get good feed back I will take request.. and write personal smut or fan fiction about anyone. Thank you hope you enjoy.