Conflict

*beep beep*
You woke up to the stinging sound of ur alarm you got up and you looked at your phone and saw you got a text from Grayson.
LOML❤️- sorry about yesterday I love you princess it's okay if you don't tell your parents as long as everyone else knows your mine ❤️
  You read it and had a big smile on your face. You got off your bed and started to get ready you changed and washed your face you never wear make up cuz you thing natural looks better. You put in your outfit..⬆️.. and straighten your hair and you went off to school.
--skip the car ride--
You walked into school and saw everyone staring at you. You kept waking and saw what looked like your locker covered in flowers and hearts and a bunch of cute things you walked up to it and it was your locker. You started at it and you jump at the feel of Grayson wrapping his hand around ur waist. "Do you like it.. and you look really hot today" he whispered in your ear with his sexy modulated voice. You turned around and hugged him so hard and you nodded almost tearing up. You kissed Grayson and out of no where you heard "y/n and Grayson report to the principal office now". You got scared because you just remember that they have a PDA rule that says it's not tolerated in school. You sales into Mr.Henderson's office and he asked Ms.Crook said she saw you kissing in the hallway is that correct. You were scared to answer to Grayson answered."Yes sir we did"Grayson said." Well you know what that means"he replied. "Detention after school"Mr.Henderson said. You walked out of him office and told Grayson "What am I suppose to tell my mom". "Just tell her the truth" Grayson replied at you with a hopeful face. " No that's not possible" you said.