#SnowedinLove2016

He-llo Readers! Welcome to Just Cliche Enough! I am Seattle, and I am posting this for the #SnowedinLove2016 Winter Writing Contest from @dangerouslove and here's the preview for all of you just in case you missed it:

Imagine this: you're driving through a blizzard on a deserted mountain pass -- not another car insight. You're just jamming to your Bon Jovi when your grip on the wheel slips. You lose control. Next thing you know your car is buried in snow and crunched by a tree, and you're at a near by inn. The catch though, there are no more rooms left, and when a surprise guest offers to share theirs you can't possibly turn them down. Well lucky for you, this isn't happening to you, but it is to Belle Hanning.

She's snowed in, but with a lot to keep her on her toes. Involving, of course, a party invitation, a little ex called Mister French Dude, an awkwardly cute boy from her English class, and a Hispanic heartthrob who's personality seems to go a lot deeper than it appears.

I have my fingers crossed for the contest, though the prompt did give me some great inspiration and I'm happy to upload this book for all of you even if I'm not considered one of the top stories.

Well, wish me luck! I hope you enjoy Just Cliche Enough.