Chapter 2

There was a very strong need to leave.

To leave and to end any chance of this event occurring. The awkward tension present at this table began to raise at even the sight of one picking up their fork.

Jojo and Michi silently chewed their food in unison while looking around at all of us seeming to search for a hint of acceptance to this bright idea.

The longer that I sit here and allow this to happen the more that my blood begins to boil.

Their lives have just started. What makes them think that they can rid it just for a relationship that may only last for who knows!?

Two weeks?

"Sorry I'm late" my mother says as she quickly sits down, Chen following right behind her causing me to narrow my vision on him. Hyuk notices my sudden rise in temper and puts his hand on my thigh in an attempt to calm me down, but it's too late because I've already reached my limit.

Jojo gives her a faint smile "its o-"

"I have no idea what state of mind you are possibly into to think that it's remotely alright to bring HIM here." I raised my voice, throwing my cloth napkin on the table causing everyone in the restaurant to go quiet.

My mother looked at me with shocked yet angry eyes as I then continued.

"He has NO right to be here. " I yelled causing Jojo to look at me with pleading eyes, practically begging me to stop.

"It doesn't matter what you say Madi because this will never go your way. THINGS will never go your way. All because of that shitty attitude YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR WAY." She begins to scream at me from across the table while gradually beginning to stand up.

Jojo began to cover her face with her hands while chen grabbed my mom's wrist.

"LIKE I SAID BEFORE. IN WHAT WAY DOES THAT MAKE IT OKAY FOR HIM TO BE HERE" My voice raised 10 more octaves.

"BECAUSE HE'S FAMILY. HE'S APART OF THIS FAMILY AS much as you are." her volume lowered as her mood did too. It's as if her expression dropped. She grew silent, looking at me as if I were a stranger.

In a swift moment she sat down and scooted her chair in to try and attempt to forget what just happened.

I slowly sat down in my seat as well while watching the small exchange between my mother and Chen occur.

He whispered something in her ear and she simply nodded.

God she's so irritating.

"Congrats Jojo and Michi. You now how the best gift that life has to offer-" She paused.

"Your love for each other"

The day of the wedding was probably the worst day of my life.

So unorganized, worst than my two weddings which we never speak of.

I showed up right on time rather than early to then be greeted by the priest Jisoo and Michi's family of course. Though I gave them a bright smile I was dying on the inside.

Why did I allow it to go this far?

Right as I begin to go to my designated spot in the seats next to ellie aka Michi's mother. The music began to play insinuating that the wedding was about to begin. "Well this seems to be off to an okay start" I whispered to Ellie causing her to smile and nod in agreeance to me.

"THESE ARE FAKE FLOWERS FROM WALMART" I hear chels exclaim over the music from behind the doors. She walked down the aisle in an angered march straight to the trash cans. Where she then threw away the flowers and the basket literally eliminating her job of flower girl. She marched back over to where I was sitting and made herself comfortable next to me with her arms crossed. Suddenly the bridal march began to play causing everyone to immediately get up on their feet.

Everyone's jaws dropped at the sight of Jojo. Though she seemed to have a rushed expression on her face her dress caught everyone's eye.

It was fairly simple yet gorgeous. The limited amount of beading present with the a-line fitting suited her well. I just wish that I were there to help her pick it out rather than now having flashbacks of the main idea of protesting this wedding until the day I die.

Maybe I could have a change of heart?

"Hello everyone. My name is Joshua aka jisoo the number one priest in the nation" the priest spoke up as michi and Jojo joined hands.

"I told you we should have paid more for the priest" Ellie whispered.

"YA. I CAN HEAR YOU"