The Sex Game (Mature)

*

This story will get into detail. If you do not like those kind of stories, leave right now. Thanks ;D

*

My beathing was heavy, my hands roaming his body as if in search for something.

"Are you sure?" his voice rang through the loud silence. His question hung in the air; 'Are you sure?' Sure about what? Having sex with the sweetest, sexiest guy? Giving my virginity to my best friend, the one person I can trust with anything? Being pleasured by the man I love? I was ready; I was sure.

I nodded my head, giving him the okay. He knew I was unexperienced so I let him take lead. His hands traveled under my shirt, his fingers dancing across my skin. Shivers ran up and down my spine at his touch. He certainly knew what he was doing. He gently lifted up my shirt. I released my hands from his hair, only long enough to slip the fabric off my yerning body. He took my breasts in his hands as his lips connected with mine once more.

I couldn't help the moan that rolled its way up my throat, it sounded more like a growl. I felt him harden on my leg. He pushed me down deeper into the bed as my hands lingered on the front of his pants, rubbing him slightly. He let out a moan of his own, and I smiled into his lips. He loosened his arms around me, and shoved his pants down to his ankles, leaving his boxers on. I manuvered his pants all the way off with the work of my feet.

One piece of clothing after another, we exposed ourselves. His eyes lingered on my shaking body. I was shaking for mostly the cold air, but because I wanted him. He kissed me one last time before plunging himself inside me. I set out a minacing growl, half screaming. That didn't stop him. He knew if I wanted him to stop, I'd tell him so. I kept my mouth shut, grabbing his hair roughly and shoving his face into my neck. I held onto his hair for dear life as I moved my hips with his. He kissed my neck softly, telling me where he was. I drew in a deep breath as he bit down roughly, I felt him puncture my skin. He withdrew his lips, and stuck his warm tounge on my wounds. He licked up and remaining blood as he continued to move inside me.

It was a moment of pure bliss. The only things you could hear were the gasps for air, and the occasional 'I love you' that was whispered in the night. The moonlight shined through a high open window, glistening off our sweat soaked bodies. I glanced at the clock as he lay beside me; 3:13 am. We had been at it for 5 hours. Pretty good for my first time.

I smiled to myself as I looked into his beautiful light brown eyes. He pulled the blankets around our sex smelling bodies then pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled closer to his chest, catching his warmth. I found myself unable to keep my eyes open any longer, and drifted off into sleep.

That was the night I lost my virginity to Bryce Mist, and the games had begun.