Chapter 6

Percy**
Her body was so perfect,  every sound it released of pleasure made me grow. I slid two fingers inside her tight pussy, she loudly gasps and then begins moaning. I slide my tongue inside her mouth making her struggle for air. I try to loosen her up spreading my fingers inside her.. "Percy! It hurt!" She starts and continues moaning "mmhm" I continue. I watch her as she continues annoyingly speaking. She begins even louder as her pussy starts to tighten up more, she starts to moan and scream as I I feel her cum drop down my fingers i smirk down at her "mmm dirty girl" I suck on my fingers as she continues to mumble "shut up"... "make me" she smirks being the smart ass she is. I smirk forcing my whole dick in her mouth as I absorb her choking on it then getting the memo. After coming in her mouth she licks cum off the side of her lip. I go grab a paddle and start striking her sides with it, i then turn her around griping her ass tightly making her squirm I start striking the paddle on her ass, leaving brand marks on her. Feeling my dick burn for pleasure I turn her back around and drive it in her making her scream in pain as I loosen her up, she tries to get me out of her. " mmm so tight" she starts to adjust to te pain and starts moaning, I feel her legs drift further apart, letting me deeper in. Fuck this girl was my goddess....