Nolan

Nolan's POV
" Yo Nolan come on man u need to let lose , let's row up" my right hand man tony he had a hand full of weed , that shit made me so happy every time one of us wasn't feeling it he'd always have some shit that make you lit "man.we got to get this money counted and I ain't trya get high as a kite when I got a meeting " I say. Tony laughed his goofy ass , He sat down and put the blunt between his lips rolling my eyes and I count the money we have gotten from selling them drugs .

Yes I sell drugs I've been doing this since 13 teen years old now I'm 17, its my only way of  I trya to cope with my past life style its weird but now its just apart of my life style looking up and I see tony Smoking / feeling good "nigga give me that damn blunt , yo ass smoke to much " I say playfully snatching the shit from his hands he laughs and starts counting some of the money ."Boss I was thinking about having a party tonight can u get some stuff for me at this store ? " I look at him like "Niggaaaaaaaa" this is supposed to be the other way around tony is supposed to be the one that's  gets me stuff "boy get yo own shit " he looked at me and smile "come on I'll count all the money and let u get three blunts " that sounded like a good deal .