flirt and fangs

• Dedicated to wattpad

chapter 1 July,fourth,2014

" I know I'm a little different but I like that about me people are always the same around here"I demanded. "tonight is going to be fun Im telling you as your boyfriend you need more fun"Damon said softly in my ear."If I go someone will have to help me out you know I cant control my self around  humans"I cautioned."Ill be there to help out and ill bring the blood bags"he smirked."I love you so much"I said strongly.

later that night

the party is on we are at Tyler Wards house he always has parties on the holidays or just for fun or girls getting drunk and doing strip teases."Mellody Graves?"I heard a girl behind me."yes?"I said nerveously and turned around.

I see Tracy Mink looking at me."I didnt think you would come"she giggled as a boy came up behind her and kissed every section of her neck.Damon came and said "I made her come" I turn around look him in the eye and replied "yes you did and now i am hungry"he looks at me with excitment and grabs a random person as we walk into a room with only us in it."Go on and fed" he says with stars in his eyes."what happened to bringing blood bags Damon I dont want to hurt anyone"I start to whimper.I never asked to be a vampire.

thank you for reading my first chapter I will update soon please comment if you like it or if you wanna be in it if so tell me what you would be like and vote plz plz plz vote :p <3

chapter 2

Damon sat next to me and sighed " im sorry i forgot the blood bags here"he bit his arm and blood came out he put it close to me and i drank some of it after that i wrapped his arm up with my bandage that i keep in my purse. 

OK UM HAVEN'T GOTTIN THAT MANY READS OR COMMENTS OR VOTES SO I'M DELETING THIS if you don't want me to delete it comment plz

                      chapter 3 February,15,2014

"Damon are you ok"

"Yeah why?"

"look what I did to you"

"I am fine babe I love you and you need me to help you"