Ch.1: You little.....

*******If you have any suggestions or covers please comment and share them to me I read ALL messages!*********
Abida POV:
And done! The struggle of a Niqabi is real! I finally just finished putting on my Niqab , my fingers tingling from the sensation of the fabric. I take one last look at my black abaya. I gleam into my astute chocolate brown eyes and whisper "you are beautiful, you are representing Islam, you are honorable and respectful, and you are a worshiper of Allah".

I make my way down the stairs and grab my laden backpack albeit it's only filled with books. I grab three dates and sit by my dad on the floor.

"Salamu Aliekum baba", I say my voice coming out shrill, I lean and kiss my father on the head. "Wa Aliekum Salam", he grins and holds my hand lightly. We silently sit in peace as we indulge our dates; the fruit.

          I hear my older brother,Emran, running down the stairs his hair disheveled. "Woah, guys I found Naeera peeing on my bed!", he shouted in indignation. Naeera our cat has been acting up lately by peeing and sometimes pooping on our beds.

"Ha, well this is new! He can never wet a a girls' pu**y, but our own pu**y hahaha", my youngest brother,Umar, shouts out to him from upstairs. " You better shut the f*** up ...." He murmurs inaudibly, my father glaring at him from across the room.

" Abida go clean up his bed for him", Baba says in annoyance. I stare at him anger flaring in my eyes as he winks at me , our signal for you want Jannah right? I get up and make my way to get the spray and sponge to clean it up.

As I come down stairs after scrubbing the heck out of Emran's bed and deodorized it , I find the clock tick 7:00 . I kiss my dad and brothers goodbye and head out to drive to school in my Honda CR-V 2003. Before you go off on how lame it is, it's better than not having a car at all and besides its pretty sturdy.

I park at the McDonalds that's five minutes away from Mt.VHS. It talks a quick jog to arrive there. Now, you may ask why don't you just park at the school parking lot? Well, if you want me to have a death wish and find my car vandalized then I think not.

        The school is always crowded at the main entrance so I go from the back and meet up with my only friend Noor. She's the only girl that accepts my Niqab in the whole entire school, yup the whole entire school knows me as Musy or Isis which insulating to people that are named Isis, but what can I do? This is my last year in this hell hole anyways; three more quarters! I just have to survive.

        I see Noor waving at me from afar and I jet ski towards her. She is wearing a blue crop top and black leggings with her torn up converse. Her silky short hair she died blue, smoothly befitted her shoulders." Hey sister from another mister!", she says cheekily. "What the heck I said don't ever call me that", I hiss at her. " Do you want me to say sister from another vagi.... ", I muffle her mouth from finishing her sentence.

" No thanks neither of them are happening" I whisper not focusing as I stare at the skyscrapers heading for us. I grab Noor's wrist and grip it tightly as we sprint away from them. "Girl you should join track" , she says out of breathe . " Now is not the time", I let out my heart beating fast, but steady.

       This isn't nor was it the first time we've run like maniacs across the school. It's actually become routine now. We keep running until we find them running in the opposite direction and colliding into us. They barely even feel the impact from there hard and bulky figures. I feel callous hands griping my shoulders as I see Noor being pinned to the wall by another skyscraper. I feel another set of hands wrap over my Niqab and discern an ominous feeling in the pit of my stomach.