Ch.3: I'll stab you...

*I died when I saw this, I thought I'd share this meme with you guys;). This is probably Abida before she dies haha.*
     "Why must it be this way, ugh ugh ugh brah!!", Noor sputters wringing her wet hair in frustration. "Ha! Thank God I don't have to deal with poop like combing my hair!" I say ruffling my brown with red highlights' pixie haircut. That's right I don't have Rapunzel hair. I know I'm such a disgrace to the Arab population. Bite me. I absolutely loathe when people say " I hate pixie cuts, long hair is way better! Guys love them more. Isn't it like haram(prohibited) to cut your hair short like that? " Imagine in a nasally and stuck up voice. Sigh. But I guess I have to be respectful to that opinion (more like a evasive insult in my head).

"Yeah, but even if ,my hair is thicker than a monkey's ball!", she hisses back vehemently. "Umm how do you even know how thick a monkey's balls are to begin with?" I say with a tilted head." I didn't know you had a thing for monkeys. I'll keep that in mind for future reference." I wink.

     She sticks her tongue out at me (so mature) and throughs a comb at me, but I quickly and with agile catch it without a second hesitation. Only Noor can talk about monkey balls. Isn't she just special? Sarcasm at its finest..... Jk......sort of!

    "Why the hell are you not in fricking basketball or whatever sport requires fast reflexes!" She yells out. We are currently in my bedroom floor "studying". Obviously that's what she told her parents so she can be allowed to come over to my house. Arab parents am I right or am I right?

    " You know not to go there Nona" I whisper using her nickname I gave her. I mean it's not necessarily that I'm afraid to participate in any sports in school, it's more that I can't, even if I wanted too. Not only will I not be welcomed by other teams, but by my own(schools team). And, besides I wear Niqab! I'd probably
A) Die of over heating
B) Others accidentally tripping me
C) Tripping on my own self
D) Shihab and the WHOLE school is against me!!!

     What ever the frick happened during tutoring was most likely bs to the max!!

       She places her hand on my cheek and locks eyes with me. Her Amber eyes flaking with sincerity and pure empathy. Syrians and there beautiful as heck eyes.

   "I believe in you and trust in Allah and I KNOW that great things are ahead and you will make it through, I promise you that if it's the last thing I'll ever get to commit too." she says with hope and delight.

   The thing about Noor is that she is SO strong and adamant to her beliefs and practices that she has an augment amount of hope and faith in absolutely everything and anything no matter what. She'll see through your soul without you even realizing; so subtle and immaculately done. She reminds me of Allah no matter what and supports me. I love this bish. God bless her.

  I nod and let a tear fall down my cheek. She holds me to her tightly and grips my hands in hers.

    "Cheer up habibiti we got "work" to do", she squeals. Our "work" is writing diss poems on the skyscrapers and the school sluts(eventful huh?) then we start working out to blogilaties --- yes you heard me! I quote Noor's saying " You must take care of the body Allah has blessed you with and you know low key if anyone slips off your Niqab..... Wink wink."

Yeah that's Noor in one sentence for you.

Two hours later of blogilaties and poetry, Noor makes her way back to her house.
I lay on my bed sore and tired from exercising then eventually( ten good minutes later of groaning) I head downstairs to get water and make dinner.

  I find my brothers playing on their poopy as heck Xbox's.

    I roll my eyes and let out a sigh as I get out some leftover tandoori and heat it up. Gosh it smells like heaven fart...... So good! I set it down and devour it with gusto. Once I'm finished I heat the rest for Baba for when he arrives.

" Hey why's baba late? Who the heck are you talking to Ali?" I hiss lowly quirking an eyebrow at him. He better not be dating someone again! How many times do I have to tell him to stop effing with these innocent girls minds. Fu** boys ..... Am I right? So mother flipping nerve wracking.

"What? I'm not a fu**boy you pu**y bit**. I'll stab you now fu** off I don't have a sh** as to where Baba is! He can kill himself ", Ali seethes his hazel eyes flaring with red and fury. Poop I hate it when I think out loud I didn't mean to say it. I realize I said my thoughts out loud afterwards. Dang it.

         My dad is a physiatrist and he owns a clinic near by and he helps out and councils elderly and occasionally children and teens. There also physical therapy and other doctors working in his clinic. I'm worried something is up.I have an ominous feeling right now and that's never good.

Anyways, I talk a step back and laugh. Yup. I double into a fit of laughs and crouch down holding my stomach (best ab workout in my opinion). I can't help it. I find Ali's oh so "threatening" demeanor hysterical. I know I have no seriousness, but God dang that was hilarious. Breathe in breathe out Abida. I tend to not take any threats to much to heart as I have become immune to them. Sometimes you just got to laugh sh** off! Or maybe I'm just weird.....

"Try me boy", I say with a challenging smirk. Like bish if you really wanted to see me than you would have. You can talk the talk , but I'd like to see you walk the walk. What? I have my ghetto side. Fight me.

" Meh I'd rather not. Look, she's just a player on my Xbox. Chill. We aren't fu** buddies......Yet."He says casually without a glance at me. Waving me off with his crusty fingers. I tried. I smack his shoulder and huff.

I go upstairs and enter my room still cynical and uncanny about why my dad is so late from work! He's never late. He's only early and the latest he comes is 5:00 pm. It's 8:00 pm right now. I can't call him because he never brings his phone to work. Some patients get triggered by phones. Don't ask me why.

I take out my journal and write an entry about what I've learnt today. I am trying to keep record of life lessons/ thoughts I think will be useful to have for the future or for someone else; I've never thought of getting it published even though I've gotten at least thirty entries right now, but I haven't told anyone about it though in hopes of keeping it a secret. It's pretty sacred and I'd die knowing someone stole it or read it without my consent. If I'm ever stranded ( which is inevitable due to my prone to harassment) no doubt this would be my second item to take obviously after my Quran. I'm religious. Square up bish.

I title it as Dear Allah( God) , don't judge meh.

Dear Allah,
Sometimes it's easy to think that you hate me and wouldn't care to stop my bully's, but I know that this is all a test and I have absolutely nothing to complain about compared to what Syrian refugees are going through or Somalia or hardships many worldwide are going through. You have given me so much to be blessed for and these "skyscrapers" could have been way worse, but Alhamduliallah (all praise and gratitude to God) you made it to fit my capacity. I have the best friend---- sister in the world and she reminds me of you all the time and makes life for me so much better for me. I'd risk absolutely anything for her and I love her so much. So if complaining to you is easy I'd rather not because easy isn't my forte I prefer to work for my achievements. I'm human I cry I love I fear. It's really hard to go through all this hate and I ask that you help me throughout it. Just like Prophet Yukub with his sons death. I am nothing without you at the end of the day and I have everything with you.
Salam (peace),
Abida
WAIT BEFORE YOU LEAVE,
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE

How'd y'all feel about this chapter? *Grits teeth* Remeber I might not be factual about some stuff so keep that in mind. Like the physiatrist thing lol remember it's my fictional story I choose what is and isn't true.It's all from up here *points to brain* (barely any though lol ......kidding.......sort of). Oh, also my punctuation sucks monkey balls so please correct them for me I'm doing my best to catch them when I edit. Well anyways I don't know what else to say but have a great day and be kind.
Lots of love*kisses*