Chapter 3: it's just a prank

Rylands POV

Today Shane was at a meeting so i decided to be the mean bitch i can be (Ryland isn't a Bitch) and prank Shane. I was going to tell him that i was breaking up with him. I started texting him to get it started

Ryland: Hey, when are you gonna be home?

Shane: 30 min picking up some food 

Ryland: ok

Shane: everything ok?

Ryland: we'll talk about it when you get home 

Shane: Ok...see u soon babty ❤️ you

Ryland: ok

i was already starting to feel bad but i knew it would be funny so i still did it. Shane came home with some chipotle and he placed it down and came to sit next to me on the couch. "You wanted to talk, is everything okay?" he asked kissing my cheek. I backed away sitting with my legs crossed facing Shane. "Listen I just feel like we haven't been super close like we used to and i'm not feeling as happy. So i think we should break up." i said. Shane started tearing up. "oh..i..i didn't know you felt that way..i'm sorry.." he said as tears ran down his face. "i'm sorry i can't do this babe this is a prank i'm so sorry!!" i said and shane looked up immediately like he was gonna kill me. "i'm so mad at you." he said laughing. I hugged him laughing as well. I kissed him and said i was sorry like 400 times. "babe it's ok!" shane said. "noooo" i replied smiling and laughing. "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "YES" "NO" we both started bursting out in laughter again.

So i hope you enjoyed that little prank thing i wanna say thank

you to @YouTubeTrashbag for allowing me to do this! ❤️