Prologue.

7 Years earlier.

Goodbye Alessia,goodbye Goerge,goodbye Dominic,goodbye Fray,goodbye Lilly,goodbye Madam Zolia,goodbye Orphanage,goodbye France.Hello England.
I hugged my friends one last time before I followed my new mother to where ever she had planned to take me,The woman who was walking beside me had a beautiful smile plastered across her smooth face,from the look of it I could tell she's a pretty nice woman,her long brown her fell on her shoulders just like mine,except mine were Ginger red.
__________________

A big castle stood in front of me, I stood there flabbergasted and awed with a very wide mouth,so wide that the house could very well fit into.My Foster mother ,"Melissa",led me into the castle.Once we were inside the first thing i noticed was,the beautiful golden coloured ,furniture and the unique interior. Everything in the main hall complimented the golden colour,from the brownish yellow curtains to the dark yellow tiles.A few minutes later, The butler,"Mr Wilkins ", led me up to my room.It all spelt Royalty in there. The room had a large and sophisticated chandelier,which for a moment I was afraid it would one day fall on me,i quickly brushed of the thought when I noticed the long,crystal clear mirror on the wall,a king sized bed,pink decorated walls. and lots more.It was amazing.
________________

Four wonderful days had passed in my new home,days filled with Happiness,Eating new food,Butler pranking(really friendly),and lots of introduction.It was fantastic ,until today when my mother told me she wanted to show me something,

"Cara",she cold my name in the softest tone I ever had.

"I want to show you something,follow me"
,she added.

I looked at her quizzically but curiously also,so I followed her tentatively and a bit anxious.We walked,until we reached a deep part of the castle,Then a door,Mother used her foot and all her strength to push it forward.Inside there was a garden,with all kinds of flowers,the grass had a very light green colour,the sun looked perfectly set in the landscape.I put my hand high up and pretended as if i were holding the sun,if only that was possible,but then again,I would have been fried like a hopeless,poor chicken from Netherland.As we walked deeper into the outstretched garden,i noticed something creepy,,the garden was gradually becoming darker and more sinister,funny how that quick change happened.

"Finally",mother said panthing lightly.

I looked up from the ground,where i had been studying the green grasses that had just turned brown.And that was when i saw it .For the second time something in my new home left my mouth wide open.A big door stood infront of me,it almost looked as if it were going to swallow me and throw me into the depths of the black sea just for gazing at it.
A sneeze nearly escaped my mouth because of the amount of dust it held.And the cobwebs,were utterly disgusting, with creepy colourful spiders crawling all over it.

"This door",She began,With a very very changed expression,

should never be opened,it is to be remained locked,she held my face and I looked up at her.

"Cara"?

She called my name,

"yes mother",I answered,

can I trust you,"yes mother",you absolutely can.",I said smiling ever so brightly,

"good".

She said and returned back a smile.We left together,she held my hand so tight,as if something was going to burst out of the door and snatch me away from her."Now"she began," Lets go have dinner". "Ok " i said cheerfully almost forgetting about the door.And i left with her as a happy skipping,innocent girl with a happy mood,which i had no ulterior reason to be. And with a woman trying her best to keep up with the happy skipper.

Please give this book chance and if you've already voted then you have officially been written down in my list of favourite
People in this world. Sayonara!!!!!.

^^
'---'