Happy New year

(31-12-2017)

Dean held Cas tightly in an embrace, shouting the Count down along with Cas, Sam, Jess and the little grinning baby's that were sitting tightly in their chairs (So? Jess had twins)

"3. 2. 1!" They all jumped, snapping pictures, Dean quickly spun Castiel, kissing him with a smile and getting on one knee "Cas" Dean shouted over the people shouting on the streets, attention was quickly grasped and a small circle was formed around them "I know I Fucked our past engagement, but, will you be my lawful beautiful husband?" Dean grinned, seeing castiel stare at him unmoving. Dean's smile flattered and the crowd started cheering for Castiel to accept. Cas shook his head "you goddamn dick" Cas sighs. and Dean almost broke down right then and there.

"You beat me to it" Castiel laughs, taking a velvet box out of his pocket. "Oh god" Dean choked "you made my heart stop, you asshole"

"Whatever, yes, of course I'd be your husband you geek" Cas giggled, Dean tackling him into a hug in the middle of the street. Sam along with many others were filming Castiel and dean's public display of affection "I love you, Cas"

"You know you're my saviour, Dean" Castiel whispers, kissing dean's cheek and standing up. Only to be carried along with Dean by the crowd shouting the phrase "Just engaged" over and over. Dean laughed, swimming over the crowd and holding Cas' hand.