Chapter 1

🎶...Bonnie & Clyde...🎶 My alarm went off.
[Song down below]

I got up and picked out my clothes.
[Outfit] Black spaghetti strap shirt. Black booty shorts. Black socks. All black Jordan's. I put out all my jewelry that I usually wear. I went in the bathroom and turned on the shower.
[10 minutes later] I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I went in my room and changed into the clothes I picked out. I went downstairs and grabbed a plate. I ate my bacon first like always. My mom came downstairs.

"Morning mom." I said as she grabbed.

"Morning Mia." She said back.

I grabbed my book bag. I went outside and got in my car. I drove to school. I got out the car and went inside. I went to my locker and put my book bag in it and grabbed my science book. Nation, Amarii, and Tiana came over to my locker.

"My mom...is crazy." Amarii said.

"What happened?" We asked.

"She woke me up at 4:30AM!" She answered.

We all laughed. The bell rung. We all had the same classes together. We went to Science class. [40 minutes later] We went back to our lockers.

[A/N Nation, Amarii, and Tiana they are gonna have a POV]
°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°°·°
I walked in the house. I went to sit on the couch with my older sister..Tamiyah.

"Hey..lil sis." She said.

"Hey." I said back.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"Nun...I promise." I answered.

"Okay" She got up and went to her room.

I went upstairs to my room. I put my phone on the charger. I got a text from an unknown number.

[text convo]

Unknown: A surprise waiting for you outside.

Me: Who this?

Unknown: It's a secret.
[End]

I went down stairs. I went outside I saw my mom get out the car. OMFG!!

"CHRIS BROWN!?" I yelled.

I ran up to him and jumped on him.

"I'm your biggest fan I love your song party!"⬇

"Btw, like you totally killed that reverse." I said.

He started laughing.

"Why you wit that old lady she look a day over 60." I said pointing to my momma.

We started laughing. I gave my momma a hug.

"Hey momma, how was work?" I asked.

"Good baby girl." she answered.
°·°°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°°·°·°·°··°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
Love y'all❤😭 Next Chapter is Amarii's