Part 3

*7 months have passed and you have decided to move in with Andy *

your sat on your cream sofa flicking through channels and you see a news report of Andy being spotted numerous times with a blonde, you didn't rage straight away you decided to listen a little further but accusations and ships were being made at the same time your twitter going crazy... It was bad enough missing Andy while he was on tour this was the cherry on top you were so mad, oh did Andy have it in for him he was due home any minute you were just finishing getting ready when you heard a cheerful "honey I'm home" you began to walk down the stairs trying your best not trying to burst out in anger andy was stood with his arms expecting you to jump into them you just glared at him "oh y/n what have I done now?" "oh nothing really just this!" you said as you flashed the pictures and accusations at him "listen I-I can explain that's no girl I'm cheating with its Ashley's sister andi was chaperoning I mean she did throw herself at me a few times but i refused her who could cheat on you?" he said stroking your cheek, you really didn't want to give in but he gave you the puppy eyes which you both knew were irresistible. You pressed your lips against his he passionately kissed you back deepening the kiss...

comment whether I should turn this into a smut idk xxxx