Crush!?

I stared at his amazing green eyes. That alone was enough, for most girls, but I'm sure, beyond those amazing green eyes, he was a huge jerk. I would never go up to him, but he was a popular guy. I think he has more friends than me which, to me, makes him popular.
That is when I realized, I was staring at him. That is when Alex, my best guy friend, comes over and sees that I was looking at him.
"You like him don't you?" He says with a grin on his face.

"No. Now wipe that grin off your face or you won't come to my house after school and eat cupcakes with me and my mom" I say looking at him and realizing that he looked cute today.

"Why you have to treat my food like that." He said pouting. "Do you want me to go talk to Aaron for you and tell him you like him?"

"You would do that because?"I say carrying on the last syllable so he would explain.

"Because you have a crush on him. I can see it in your eyes." He said looking in my eyes but it felt like he was looking into my soul.

"Look just because you have known me for 3 years doesn't mean that you know who I like" I say breaking eye contact.

"YYYYAAAAAYYYY I WIN THE STARING CONTEST. Well, can I at least go talk to him and make a friend?" He said with those big brown eyes

"What ever I don't care, just try to be nice to him and not to be rude." 

Next thing I know he walked over there and pointed at me. All I know is that, before I put my head down, Aaron looked at me and smiled.

That is all I could think about for the rest of the day. I couldn't figure out what it meant. Why did one simple smile have such a big effect on me? Is it because almost every girl on campus wants to be with him or because he is my 2nd crush?

 I don't have time for this, I need to focus on my school work not on some stupid, hot, great looking, green eyed, blonde haired guy. 

I wonder what Alex said to him and what that piece of paper he handed him was.

*time skip home*

Beep boop beep boop. My phone alerts as I get a text.

??:hey, so I met Alex today and he said you have a little crush on me. is that true?

 Who is this

??: I would tell you but then I would have to kill you

Wait, WHAT

??: calm down. it is me, Aaron. I gave Alex my number so he could text me yours

Wwwhhhheeeeewwwww I thought you were for real. anyway, I dont have a crush on you

Aaron: thats to bad because I happen to have a spot in my heart beating just for you

Real cheesy. why did you really want my number? because you are wanted by every other girl in school and you just happen to choose the person with the most problems? that is doubtful.

Aaron: are you calling me a liar? that just hurts princess

Tomorrow. meet me by the front of the school. I have something we need to talk about. got it prince?

A/n sorry for the short chapter hope you think it is good bc I have no idea what kind of person he is and where this story it even going please dont be harsh
<3<3<3