chapter 3

Natalie POV

I was still shocked. I have a step brother. ARGHH... I was so annoyed right know. "Natalie... we will have to at least pretend to like each other, and to get along" Mathew said. I looked at him and what I really wanted to do was chop his head off. "FINE" I screamed in his face. The rest of the ride home was really silent.

Finally the taxi driver stopped at a massive house and I opened the door and got out. I saw my dad standing in front of the door. I ran to him and gave him one big hug. "daddy I missed you so much" I squeezed him. "Hi Natalie" I heard a women voice and looked towards my right and saw her. "Natalie... you remember my girlfriend Taylor swift right?" My dad asked. I nodded, how can I forget this bitch. "Soon going to be Taylor Styles" she said making me really mad.

"Matt show Natalie to her room?" My dad said. I followed my step brother When I got to the room I walked in and slammed the door shut. I just wanted to fucking kill that women... cant my dad see that? She fucking using my dad for his money...

"Natalie... Here's your uniform" Taylor came into the room without knocking. I glared at her as she left the room. God doesn't she knock I need privacy too. I picked my bag up and started unpacking. I am going to get rid of Taylor and bring my mum and dad together...This means war....

* The next morning*

I woke up early in the morning with the sound of drums playing next door. "STFU" I screamed. "Natalie Language" I heard Taylor say. I rolled my eyes. Hello I don't care about language but no one wakes me up like this. I crawled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hair and make up. I then walked back to my bedroom and put my uniform on. It was a perfect fit but I still hated it. I decided to add a bit of my own style to it. I cut the skirt making it a bit shorter and ripped half of the shirt. "Better" I said.

I walked out of the bedroom and saw daddy. "Morning Sweetie" Daddy said giving me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Natalie Hurry up the bus will leave soon" Mathew said. I followed him outside onto the road and saw so many kids running to the bus. I ran after Mathew and got on the bus. I walked inside and saw so many people looking at me. "Hey Natalie... come and sit with me" The girl that I saw yesterday on the plane said. I walked towards her and sat down next to her. "Hey" I said. She looked at me and smiled, then she took out her phone and started texting.

"Are you texting your boyfriend.. Oscar?" I said. She froze and all the kids on the bus started laughing and some of the kids gasped. "Natalie you fucking retard... Oscar her brother" Mathew said walking past me on the bus. I turned bright red and just wanted to curl in a ball right know... I then looked at Avril. "I'm so sorry... I didn't know" I said feeling really guilty.

Matt's POV

I can't believe Natalie said that to the most precious girl in the whole school... Great! Having a pretend step sister is fucking really annoying. I'm Taylor younger brother but she's making me pretend to be her son for her plan. And Natalie is just fucked up in the head. "Oscar and Avril are related bitch..." A girl on the bus said to Natalie. "Yeah and Avril watch your words... You can't get a guy to like you at all.. Your  fucking geek you retard." A boy said messing up her hair. I am secretly crushing on Avril. Everything about her... Her bright blue eyes and her blonde hair... When she smiles I smile... Her Irish Accent... Everything about her turn me on and I just want her to be mine.

"Matt" Someone said and punched my arm. "Yeah Oscar" I said pinching him back. "You drawling over my sister" He said raising his eyebrows. "EWWW ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.. " I said. I had to lie because Oscar my best friend... I cant date his sister and he will fucking kill me if I did. He shrugged and started talking to the rest of his mates. I just wished I could ask Avril out and beat all the haters that try to mess with her. I suddenly had an idea. "Hey Oscar... can you ask your sister to tutor me please? because my grades are going down and my mum said if I don't get them back up then she will kill me and I won't be able to do football again and I'll have to leave this boarding school." I said. "Avril come here" Oscar said. I saw her stand up from where she was sitting and made her way towards us. She tripped and fell on my lap and she was so warm. She quickly got up and blushed a bit. "What?" She finally said to Oscar. "Avril.. could you tutor me please... I really need your help...." I said hoping she will say yes. "Don't you want to get a tutor who you could fuck... Because I am not that type of girl" She said and walked off. I felt a bit hurt and looked at the floor. So bad for my plan...

The Bus finally stopped and we all got off. I went straight to my dorm and stayed there for a bit. I put my bag away and started to unpack. "Matt you feeling okay?" Oscar said. I jumped because I never knew he was in the room. "Yea just worried what my mum will say when she calls...." I said and he patted my back for comfort.

My phone suddenly started ringing and it was Taylor. I answered it and she told me something which gave me an brilliant idea to find a way to get Avril. I hanged up and then looked at Oscar. "I have to leave..." I frowned and made my way to the principle office. I knocked on his door and walked in. "Hi sir... My mum sent you and email and I come here to say goodbye....