Chapter 1

Today was my 18th birthday & i wasnt the least bit excited.

Today was the day my parents died 3 years ago. I blame my self for there deaths everyday.

My bestfriend Narianna (Nari for short) want us to go out and party and stuff. But i really wanted to stay balled up in my room all day.

As i lay in my bed staring at the blank wall i hear a knock on the door. I ignore it. After a little while i hear it again but louder. I groan. I roll out of bed and slip on my slipper and walk slowly to the door.

"Who is it!" i shout annoyed.
"It me silly open up the door it a emergency." it was nari.

I wasted no time  getting to the door when she said it was emergency. As i unlock the door she jumps on me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTICEEEE!" she yells with balloon and what look like a gift for me.

I gently push her off of me.
"What the hell?" i mumble clearly not amused of this stunt she pulled.

"You really thought that we wouldnt do nothing for your birthday?" she questions. I just sit there with a plain face.
"What kind of bestfriend do you take me for?" she giggles. I look at her and roll my eyes.
" have fun then because im not doing nothing but staying here and be depressed."

As i get up to leave she grabs my wrist. I dont look back to show her my emotions.

I was always the tough and hid my feelings well kind of person growing up. but i couldnt hide them from her for some reasons. Thats why we were besties, because we can read each other like a book.

"J." she sighs. " you need to stop beating yourself up. What happened to your parents were not your fault."
She was wrong though. What happend to my parents we my fault. If i would of just stayed...

"Nari" i say letting a tear slip out my eye. I was not the one to cry often because it made it seem like i was week but at this moment i really didnt care.

I felt like all my memories we rushing at me at once, like a bullet. I turned around fully and look into nari cute blue and green eyes and started sobbing in her arms.

She started whispering words to calm me down. I been holding in this pain for a long time and today was finally the release of it. Like i been set free.

What felt like hours but only like 5 minutes i finally proped my self up.

"Nari?" i asked.
"Yes babes." she asked with a hint of worry in her voice.
"What did you have planned for tonight?" i said with a slight smirk.

Ok so how did you like the first chapter.? If you liked it make,sure you follow me for more updates. I feel like i am going to complete this story but i got to sew how it will turn out. Also sorry for any spellin mistakes. But lets see what happen when Nari and Justice goes to the club😏. Next time💓
Vote
Comment
~Annie