The Week, The Brother.

Felix's POV
While my college and the the dorms are being renovated I have to stay with my younger brother and father across Paris from finest of schools, University of Paris to the Agrest Mansion. This is going to take awhile... I was helped into my fathers private plane, only the best for the Agrest sons. The flight attendants took my bags into a room for luggage. I sat down and read my book while the plane took off. I was served my favorite dish my mother used to make for me... A long time later the plane landed at the Paris airport. I was helped out of the famous plane due to the paparazzi blinding me with their cameras lights into a limousine. Once the luggage was loaded into the limousine we drove off to my old home. Once I arrived outside the doors with my bags I knocked with butterflies in my stomach. Was I scared?

Cat Noir's POV
We where in mid air, but as soon as Ladybug thought of a plan we were safe on the ground, well at least one of us where."Great job m'lady, now can you get me down? She replied. "Nope, just going to leave you there~." A little surprise ! Before she had the chance to walk away I just managed grabbed her arm with the large length between us. I yanked her up along with me on my staff while I was tangled in her yoyo. Trying to flirt with her I smirk. "Now we both can't get down." She blushed, maybe I was finally winning my bugaboo over... "Look he's getting away!" She said as soon as she started jumping down. After she untangled me she ran off. "Aw, I had her that time!" When I was done gloating I chased after the akuma with Ladybug. Once Ladybug finished the job we said our fair wells and with out another word we were on our way.

Adrien's POV
          Right when I jumped though my window into my large room I hear the main door being open and my father talking to a young sounding man. I walked down the stairs but started running when I found out who my father was speaking with. (clink) I ran toward my brother down the large stair case. I was excited to see him after all this time so I ran faster. When I was close I jumped onto him. Laying on top of my brother now on the floor my father spoke with annoyance. "Adrien! Ahem, compose your self!" I looked up at my father while I was still hugging Felix. After I got yelled at once again I stood up, let go, and brushed off. "Oh, heh heh.... Sorry Felix." I looked over at Felix in mid talk. Felix had a disgusted look on his face. He turned away after looking at me up and down. "Hello to you to Adrien..." He shook his head. "Father where will I be staying?" My father looked at me. "Right, Adrian take Felix to the guest room." "Yes father, let's go." I said leading Felix to his room.

Felix's POV
          Still disgusted by how Adrien jumped on me I started following him up the stairs. I noticed something silver on the stairs and picked it up. "Oh, it's a ring." I whispered. "Did you say something Felix?" My brother asked. "Oh, no it's nothing." I'll put it on my finger so I won't lose it. I'll ask Adrien if it's his tomorrow I'm too tired to explain how I found it. Knowing Adrien he'll make a big deal about it if he hasn't changed in a few years.

Adrien's POV
          While we were walking toward the doors of the white room Felix whispered something. I asked him if he had said something but he said no so I just brushed it off. "Here we are!" I exclaimed. I then led him to the bed where he places his bags. "This is much better then those dorms." He said as he took his clothes out of one his black bags and walked to the closet. "Yea it's pretty roomy in here, but my room is bigger." I stated while he was finishing putting away his clothes. I figured he was sleepy so I left. "See you tomorrow." And with that I closed the door and left for my room. I jumped into bed and said goodnight to Plagg."Goodnight Plagg. Plagg? Plagg!?" Annoyed I jumped out of my bed and started looking around my room for him. "We're are you, are you hiding again? If you are it's not funny!" I then looked down at my hand since I couldn't find him assuming the worst. "Where's my ring!?" I then frantically went to look through the house for it.