Are You Okay?

Marinette's POV
As I was running to school I remembered what happened last night with Cat. I hope he's- "Ow!" I look up from the ground that I fell onto and saw Adrien. He lended me his hand for me to get up. "Oh! I'm sorry Marinette I didn't see you when I got out of the car, heh heh. Oh Marinette are you crying?" What, I was crying? "O-h I didn't n-notice, I'm sorry." Then I ran off. Why did I run!? And how didn't I notice I was crying!? I was thinking in my head as I headed to my locker feeling sleepy.

Adrien's POV
That is not the Marinette that I visit every night. I want to know what's wrong and I'm not going to wait until nightfall. So when she closed her locker and went around the corner I gently pushed her against the lockers by her shoulder. "Um, A-Adrien?" She asked flustered. "What's wrong?" I questioned sternly. "W-what?" She asked again. "Why were you crying?" It took her awhile to do something but whenever she did, it startled me. She broke down in tears and dropped to her knees. "Marinette!?" I fell to the floor with her and held her in an tight embrace. "Marinette what's wrong!?" I asked frantically. "I-I feel really t-tired ." She said as she fainted. As soon as she fainted I picked her up bridal style and ran to the nurses office. Everyone was giving us weird looks but I didn't care, I had to make sure she was okay. "Oh my! What happened?" Was the first thing I heard when I opened the door. I quickly responded. "She just said she was really tired and then fainted." I explained. "Oh my goodness, okay lay her on the bed." She told me. I did just that and then sat on the chair. The nurse got a wet rag and placed it on her forehead. Then she called her parents and said she hadn't received any sleep at all. "Well she'll be going home and I think you have classes, so thank you for bringing her here. Oh and tell her teacher she's going to be absent today will you? "She said. "Okay thank you too." I said while leaving. I walked up the stairs and into my classroom thinking of Marinette. While we were waiting for Miss. Bustier everyone was talking. "Hey do any of you know where Marinette is?" Alya asked. Nino looked at her and shook his head and went back to his phone. "She went home cause she didn't get any sleep at all." I explained. "Oh geez Marinette not again! I hope she's ok... Wait how did you know?" She questioned. "She passed out in front of me so I carried her to the nurses office." I said "Ah, okay." She said with a smirk. I looked at her curiously, then our teacher walked in. After school we just sat on the steps and we're talking for a little until Alya and Nino had to leave. My driver in the black car came to get me and bring me to another long photo shoot.

Marinette's POV
The last thing I saw was Adrien then black covered me eyesight. I woke up in my room with my blazer off. "Oh, Marinette your finally awake." I herd Tiki say. "Tiki? What happened?" I asked "You fainted because you didn't get any sleep and your parents came and brought you home from school." "Oh, heh heh heh... thanks Tiki. I should go tell then I'm awake." I walked though the trap door and down a few stairs before I spotted them. "Mom, dad, I'm awake." I said. "Oh I'm glad you got some sleep sweetie. Oh and one more thing me and your father are going on a big delivery this weekend, so we won't be here for a few days and the shop will be closed because you need tons of sleep so you don't have to worry about that. Okay?" My mom said. "Alright I'll be fine, so when are you leaving?" "I'm sorry but we're leaving right now dear we have a long trip and we need to get going now or we'll be late." She explained buttoning her coat. "Oh, okay... Goodbye I'll miss you guys!" "Goodbye." They said in union. After we said goodbye I walked back though the door and sat in my chair. "I'm surprised there wasn't any akumas today Tiki." I said. "Me too, with you out like that Paris would've been chaos! Hee hee." She giggled. "How long was I out." I said pulling out my phone. "The hole day!? It's 12:00 already!? (Yawn) well it seems that my body is telling me to go back to sleep. Heh." "That's good you need lots of rest." Tiki said. This is the time Cat always comes. "Marinette what's wrong?" Tiki asked concerned. "It's Cat I hope he's okay... Sniff." I whispered softly. "Oh Marinette he's okay I can feel it." (Knock knock.) I look up at my trap door and see "Cat Noir"come in...