Beauty and The Beast | Jaehee Smut

EY WADDUP IT'S YO GIRL VIVI

I'M HERE WHERE WITH SOME STEAMY JAEHEE SMUT. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS MOMENT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE 11.1K READS.

You guys are amazing! (That sounded so wrong.)

Now, for this one it will be a male character. And I will be using the term MC instead of the oh, so cliché, (Y/N). ALSO, I'M SO SORRY THIS CAME OUT LATE. I'M WORKING ON THE FANTASY BOOK AND ANOTHER FANFICTION, SO UPDATES WILL BE LESS FREQUENT. PROBABLY EVERY 1 AND A HALF WEEKS. BUT HEY! IT'S SUMMER VACATION HERE AND I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN.

Now, enjoy!

STAY FAPULOUS~♡

...

MC'S POV

It was nighttime. The smell of cinnamon and vanilla wafted through the air as Jaehee ran over to the living room to set up the TV for our weekly movie night. I poured the last of the hot, steaming water into my mug and stirred Jaehee's drink. Tonight, we're going to watch Zen's version of Beauty and The Beast.

I placed the mugs on a tray along with two thick coasters and Jaehee's favorite cookies. The sound of static and metal whirrs filled the living room as I set down the tray on the marble coffee table. "Are you having trouble with anything, Jaehee?" you asked. After a few seconds, she inserted the tape and turned to you, pushing up her glasses. "I just finished plugging in the new player. Did you make the drinks?"

You nodded. She gave you a cheerful smile and bent down to press the play button, then scurried towards you. "Hey MC," Jaehee said. You cocked your head in response. "If you were to star in Zen's movie, who would you be? Beauty, beast, or just an extra?"

You stared at the screen for a while to think, and said,"The Beast."

Jaehee broke into laughter as you pulled her closer towards you. "Why would you want to be the beast?" You smirked as Jaehee frowned. "What's with that smirk, MC?" she said, annoyed. "You're gonna hate me if I tell you why," you whined. She rolled her brown eyes and pressed your cheeks together with her hands.

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me."

"No!"

"I DON'T CARE, JUST TELL ME."

You sighed.

"Because," you said as Jaehee let go of your cheeks, "I'm a beast in bed."

A blush spread across her cheeks upon hearing what you said. She scrunched up her slightly freckled nose and said, "You're so corny, MC."

Stifling a chuckle, you caressed her cheek and gave her a kiss. She kissed back, smiling a little and placing her glasses on the table behind her. You slowly lowered her onto your sofa and kissed her even deeper, now wasting a single moment with her. Then, you parted lips. "If you would give me a chance, Jaehee," you said, "I would prove to you that I'm right."

Your bodies were so close--hand in hand, forehead to forehead. You could feel each other's warm breath on your skin. However, you wanted something else. From the very time you met Jaehee, you knew she wasn't that kind of woman who would what to do it. She was the kind of woman who valued self-preservation (even if she watches all of Zen's nude scenes). You mentally slapped yourself, knowing that with that question, your relationship could go downhill. But you showed no fear, but love, lust, and passion.

"Which way, Zen's "The Jalapeño Topping Was Much Spicier" scene, or Zen's "Zoro" scene?" she asked. The blush spread on your cheek faster as you admired how Jaehee could even be serious in times like this. "Zoro," you replied. Immediately, she nimbly covered her face with her petite hands. "Why do you want to do it with me?" she asked. You leaned even closer, brushing your lips against her ear.

"Because I love you, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Gently, you removed her hands from her face and kissed her gently. "So, is that a yes?" you asked. She nodded shyly. "I'm not going to make you regret that," you whispered lovingly into her ear.

You placed your finger on her jawline, and traced down towards her breasts, torso, thighs, and gave her a little tickle on her feet. Starting to kiss her neck, your hands began working on her inner thighs, caressing and teasing her entrance. Without hesitation, you pulled apart her purple nightgown making her bare breasts bounce. Jaehee let out a loud gasp and covered her breasts. "You're beautiful, babe. No need to hide it."

Again, you gently pulled off her hands and placed them at her sides. She was a bait and you were the beast, dominating her body as if it were your own manor. The manor you loved and treasured. You massaged her breasts in a circular motion with both hands as you brought her into a deep kiss, earning moans from her. Without you even noticing, she was already unbuttoning you shirt and urging you to take it off.

You were now half naked, and so was she. All that was for both of you were your undies. Jaehee stared at your stiff length which ached from supression. You tore Jaehee's white lace lingerie and removed your boxers revealing your immense length. You stared at Jaehee's beautiful brown eyes and smiled. "Are you sure you want to do this?" you asked.

Jaehee nodded.

You positioned yourself, placing the tip of your member on her entrance. Slowly pushing yourself in, Jaehee clawed at the sofa's covering, letting out yelps of pain. So tight, you thought. You paused, allowing her to adjust to your length. Little by little, she adjusted and you began to thrust into her in an agonisingly slow speed, yet you managed to earn a few moans from her.

"F-Faster."

You gladly obliged. She arched her back as more pleasure rushed into her veins.

"H-Harder."

Pain struck on your back as Jaehee's nails dug into your skin as you followed her orders. "I'm cumming!" she managed to yelp out as she tightened her grip on your back. She released her juices on you as you continued thrusting inside her over and over again. She slung her arms on your neck and whispered, "I love you."

Just in time, you released into her, trembling. You pulled out of her and and kissed her one last time on the forehead before you laid next to her.

"Proven?"

"Proven."