Chapter 4

Harmonys pov

---------------------

The concert started and they sand c'mon c'mon

1 hour and 30 mins later

"That was really good"

"Yea I guess so" harry kept staring at me prolly was staring at some one else we were on the floor it was so cool Niall kept winking at piper I kept laughing when harry was singing rock me cause he was use his microphone as a dick!!! "Piper I'm going to the bathroom you wanna come" "no I want to wait for Niall and be the first inn

I was walking into the bathroom when some one dragged me into a closet I screamed but the held my mouth

"It's me harry "he said "uhhhh hii ummm what do you want" he was breathing on my neck it was so sexy I was so turned on "you" he said very slowly which made my eyes buldge he pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips onto mine fireworks were going off like before and I he deepens the kiss by grabbing my waist and pushing harder it was getting really heated and I grabbed his curls a "jump" he damanded and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he let go of me and Asked me "can we be friends again "uhhh harry i dont know i really am mad at you still but I guess " I said "come to my house after the concert " he said I mean who could refuse he is so hot and sexy he got a lot of tattoos I like his butterfly one its very manly "Wait harry where do you live?" " After the concert meet me back stage is that ok?" "yea see ya there bye" "bye" he smiled and ran.

"Where were you? piper said " I ran into and old friend " I was only half lying "ok " she said before waiting again there here some girl screamed

"Hi every one" they said in sync harry invited me and piper over for a movie and we happily agreed.

We got to the boys flat and Eleanor and Danielle decided to play truth or dare.

"Ok piper I dare u to give Niall a blow job harry dares I slapped him and I could see her blush "

"Ok Louis I dare you to get dressed up in one of Eleanor's tights dresses and shove ice cubes down your back "No my poor baby" Eleanor said "look see at least some one cares for Mee " Louis says "No I'm talking about my dress " Eleanor says with a cheeky grin "never mind then" Louis states and we all laughed

"Ok fine harmony I dare you to straddle harry and give him a hicky mwahahahaaa " he said ok I got on harry and straddled him and sucked on his neck and he moaned "

"Louis and Niall laughed " I don't think you could have moaned louder styles" he joked "shut up Louis or you are gonna get a punishment later " he said "Larry stylson" piper yelled "what " Louis yelled "nothing" piper yelled back we stated drinking heavily besides Me. Harry and I started making out and I got super horny so did he I could tell by he's huge buldge down stairs we made upstairs and he pushed me on his bed and he made sloppy wet kisses down my neck and up my jawline I moaned harry stop we can't do this im sorry but I just don't know if I can trust you again" even tho I was drunk I still had a better judgement "it's ok love don't mind if we wait I should be sorry" he said "hey do you wanna watch a movie" he asks sure which one". "I think..........

Authors note:

Oh yeah cliffhanger mwahahahaaa

What movie are they gonna watch???

So yeah what do you think?

Byeeee

-hanna<3