Chapter 19

Songs while listening to this chapter: 

Cowboy Cassinova - Carrie Underwood, Thousand Years - Christina Perri, Happily - One Direction, They Don't Know About Us - One Direction, Fabulous - Ryan and Sharpay Evans, My First Kiss - 3OH!3 FT Ke$ha, I Like It Like That - Hot Chelle Rae, Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship FT Leighton Meester, My Humps - Black Eyed Peas, Through The Dark - One Direction, Die Young - Ke$ha, Unconditionally - Katy Perry, Midnight Memories - One Direction, Here's To Never Growing Up - Avirl Lavgine, When You're Gone - Avirl Lavgine, Toxic - Britney Spears, Candyman - Christina Aquleria, 

As you can tell, I listen to a lot of music while writing :D 
If you want, you can suggest some songs for  me to listen to and I will add them and possibly listen to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think that we should send Zayn to jail?" A voice asks, neering closer to I. 

"Probably, how many times has he hurt El? Only so many more times can she be sent to the hospital and back." Another one points out, footsteps pounding hard on the floor.

I slowly open my eyes to see my brother talking to Harry, biting his lip with a tear slipping down his cheek. His hair is beyond messed up, standing up in the most awkward of positons. His hands are balled into fists and his lips are in a straight line while Harry is standing completely normal, his curls slightly tonsouled but basically normal. Harry's green eyes show slight sadness as he stares at my brother, his bottom lip almost pouted. 

It hurt me that my stupid decesion of trying to talk to Zayn actually caused this on the two males whom I've grown to adore so much. If I would have just finally agreed with the fact that Zayn doesn't love me anymore, maybe all this tortue would have finally ended -- maybe, just maybe, I could have been happy again. 

But I can't go along with that, Zayn is my drug -- I'm addicted to Zayn, he's my own personal supply or heroin -- and I can't get enough of him. I feel drained without him, I need him, I need to be around him, I need him here, holding me, touching me. 

"H-Harry?" I whisper, glad that he's the only one in the room. If Louis had been in the room, he'd asked me too many questions right away. Harry -- thankfully -- gave me some space and let me talk about what I want to talk about. 

Harry came over to my side quickly, taking my hand in his. He smiled at me, his cheeky grin giving me a happier vibe than before. Harry's happiness -- even when deathly sad -- was highly contageous. "Yeah, Ellie?" 

I closed my eyes tightly, almost unable to speak out the words. He probably already knew what I was going to say, but I really felt I needed to say it again. "I love Zayn." I said to him, squeezing his hand tighter. 

His face twisted in disgust, soon going back to it's usual smile. He squeezed my hand, sighing as he played with my fingers. "El, you can't love him. He's bad for you," 

I felt a tear slide down my cheek as he told me that. I didn't want to face that facts that I couldn't, but I do love Zayn. He's my everything even when he hurts me and I am not afraid to admit that.. to anyone. I'd admit it to the fans, I'd admit it to my mum, I'd do something! 

"But I do, Haz. I love him! I'm addicted to him! I can't help it!" I yelled, my voice getting louder with each word. I could not help it, I'm becoming over Zayn as the days drag on. 

Harry shook his head, "Please, El. Forget Zayn, he's bad for you. He's never been good for you and never will be good for you. You need to realize that all Zayn is going to do is hurt you, he's going to beat you until you're unable to move if you don't forget about him.
"The more you try to speak to him, the more you're going to get emotionally and physically drained, and not only yourself, but other people too. Louis is at the brink right now, he wants to kill someone. By getting yourself hurt with Zayn it's hurting your brother, next time you chase after that douche, think of Louis."

I gave Harry a weak smile; he had a point, the more I tried to prove that Zayn loved me, the more I was actually hurting Louis as I was getting hurt. It hurt me to know that I was hurting Louis... and I was going to stop this.

"I'll stop, Harry. I won't go after Zayn anymore, if he wants me, he has to get to me. I'm tired of hurting myself and other's." I said to him, smiling slightly through the pain. 

It was quite tiring, actually. I'm really happy Harry convinced to me to stop going after someone who was so toxic and harmful to me. 

Harry gave me a smile and lightly pecked my cheek, "You should really go back to sleep, El. You really need it," He said, a smile on his features. 

~*HARRY'S POV*~

I closed the door slowly behind me as Louis walks by, a frown evident on his face. He comes closer to me and hugs me, soon beginning to cry in my arms as I rub his back.

"W-what did she say?" Louis asked me, looking into my eyes with a sad stare. 

I almost couldn't tell the truth to him, my heart breaking with each moment I looked into his sad, lifeless eyes. I shook my head, refusing to say a word as I hugged him tighter while whispering reassuring things in his ear. I didn't want to tell him anything about the situation, I wanted to make him happy.

It was my job to make him happy. He was my boyfriend and all I wanted was for him to be happy, not to have to worry about Eleanor, and all that jazz. 

"I love you, Louis.." I whispered in his ear, continuing to whisper reassuring things. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note:

I felt that i should make it a happy ending after I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A MONTH, 

so y'know,

being nice 

aye

so tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AMOUNT OF READS ILY ALL. 

vote,

fan

comment 

ily 

-bri-anne-uh.

ps.

unedited.