V.

Ariellé Rose
Monday, April 3, 2017
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport

The time was six-thirty-five a.m when we loaded on the plane, and might I mention I'm already over this, and we haven't even taken off yet? Truthfully, I'm still tired from the sleep I didn't get earlier this morning, fooling around with Dc's high ass. Well, since we are on this flight for two hours and five minutes, I believe I might as well get comfortable and have an hour and a half well-needed nap. I look to my left. And I see Audrey already is knocked out, so she has the bright idea. Hopefully, this nap holds me over for the rest of today.

Ivoreé Aurora
Manhattan, New York

My iPhone alarm started going off as if it were crazy. I hit the snooze before unplugging it, shoved it in my jogger's pocket, turned over, and groaned. It's a good thing that it's the start of spring break. But I still, unfortunately, hate Mondays. I mean, who doesn't? I got up out of my bed and walked toward my closet. I then proceeded to grab a jumpsuit to put throw on. I then made my way toward my dresser and grabbed a pair of undergarments. Then I made my way toward the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom. I sat my clothes on the back of the toilet. Then I turned around when I felt a presence watching me, which turned out to be my uncle.

I leaned against the sink. "Hello, uncle dearest." I began.

Rashad chuckles. "You're up mighty earlier, especially since you despise going to school." He mentioned.

I sly smirked. "That is correct, but the exception for today is that I have people to see and finally meet," I added.

Rashad raised an eyebrow. "Who's the trusted adult to look after watching the eight of you during these two weeks?" He asked curiously.

I sucked my teeth. "My most favorite and unfavorite brother, Boogie," I answered.

Rashad facepalmed himself. "This is a disaster waiting to happen." He muttered while walking away.

I poked my head out of the bathroom. "I love you too, and I promise I won't end up on the news." I bellowed.

I chuckled and closed the bathroom door. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and began to brush my teeth. Once I finished brushing, I grabbed my dental floss and flossed my teeth. After I finished flossing, I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash. I let the toilet seat lid down and sat down on it. I proceeded to take my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. A guilty pleasure I have is sitting on my phone for hours and hours, knowing that I have a lot of stuff to get done, like now. I opened my messages to see that everyone blew up the group chat to ensure everyone was up at the appropriate time. I rolled my eyes and sat my phone in the window seal. I turned on the hot water, grabbed my white face towel, and ran it under the water before holding it on my face. I sighed as I lathered up my towel with my dove bar. As I began to wash my face, my phone proceeded to ring. I rinsed the soap off my face and patted my face dry as I started to answer the call and put it on speakerphone.

"I hope you are not still in the bathroom washing your face?"

I groaned as I rubbed baby lotion on my face. "I'll be lying if I said I wasn't, and good morning to you as well, my lovely brother," I answered sarcastically.

I can hear Boog groan on the other end. "No one has all day to wait on you to get ready." He grumbled.

"In my defense, I never said that you did," I replied.

"You have until seven-twenty-five to be completely ready, or you can hitch a ride." He implied.

My mouth dropped. I was too stunned to speak. But the natural crybaby in me wanted to cry. I looked at my phone, hit the end call button, and sat my phone back in the window seal. I walked towards the shower and started my shower water.