All I Want ( a Cameron Dallas love story)

Ch. 1 I could get used to this

"Yea.. I could get used to this." I said to myself pulling into my new drive way. This place was huge. I don't see why aunt Carrey needed such a big house. It was just her living there. We'll I guess her and I now.

Things weren't stable at my parents and I'm old enough to choose where I want to live my life, so I chose to move down here to Cali with my aunt. She was more like a best friend to me. I could tell her about all of my troubles and she knew exactly what to say. I loved that about our relationship.

"HIIIIII! I'm so happy your finally here!" She announced very enthusiastically pulling me in the door way. Her tight hug made me feel at home already. "Oh my goodness, I'm so happy I'm done driving! And SO happy to see you!" I announced to her returning a tight hug around her neck.
"Let's get your bags, I'll show you upstairs!" And with that we grabbed my suitcases, which was only 4, And hurried up the stairs to see my room.

It was beautiful. Dark egg plant walls with lights hanging around the edge of the ceiling, a king bed that stood a good 2 feet off the floor, two double doors leading to a little balcony, the biggest closet, and a nice bathroom which had an antique old fashion tub, and a separate shower. It was basically my dream room.

"Wow, this is beautiful aunt Carrey. How'd you know this was my dream room!?" I asked in awe. She only chuckled and headed down the stairs. "Get settled in! I'll call when dinners done!" So with that I unpacked all of my clothes and other necessities I brought with me.

Flopping my back on my new white bed sheets I thought to myself..

"This is gonna be great!"

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter!! Feed back telling me to keep going would be nice, although I like writing so I probably will anyways!