Their encounter

I am born with an extreme level of enchanted powers. 

I don't need talismans or spells to exorcise impurities. 

Nor do I need to train like the other exorcists. 

Because of that I'm granted the position of the strongest heavenly guardian, "Kijin".

 I am simply strong, and I hardly feel challenged at all.  

Fighting, exorcising  impurities, and finding a way to end the 1000 year war.

 My whole life has been prepared for all of this.

 In every single second, minute and hour of the day. 

Then it will repeat on the next day. 

I thought that is all there is to it... 

But then... 

There you are... 

I don't know if our meeting was fate or not, and I've never given it much of  a thought.

Until now...

What I'm saying is... 

I am glad to have met you.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Tsuchimikado Island: 10 years ago - 

It's a busy day on Tsuchimikado Island, people are buzzing around the corner on what seems to be a festival. But a young boy is not to keen on moving on a such fine day.

"So hot~.. Why do we have to go out on this condition. Old man! While wearing something fancy, what the heck?!" said by a  young boy with short bob hair and purple eyes; Tenma Unomiya  at 9 years old

"Keep your voice down, right now we're visiting one of the twenty-seven shrine houses." said by what appears the boy's father. The current head of the Unomiya House; Kenta Unomiya. Like his son, he has long hair but styled in a high ponytail with many of his ahoge sticking out and purple eyes. 

"Tch, why though?? We hardly ever visit the shrine houses" said by Tenma who is clearly not interested on the upcoming event.

"Today, is a very special day." His father's voice gone low, prepares an explanation.

"??" Tenma shows little curiosity of what his father had said. 

"Today is the festival of the sun and moon, it only happens every 10 years. On this day both the head songstress of the Homura and Mizukawa Houses will sing together." His father explained.

"Homura and Mizukawa? I've hear about them. But I rarely encounter them on missions. Why is that?" Clearly now, Tenma is showing interest.

"They are different kind of exorcists. They support the exorcists union by an unconventional mean." His father explained.