Yin and Yang

Far, far away, a crack in the boundary is made. Shortly after, it closes, as if it was never there. Again, a crack in the boundary appears. "That makes t-", another crack opens up as Dove says this. A third and fourth crack open up, one right after the other. It is then that she realizes what is going on. "No, please no; not again. This place is not for YOUR entertainment!", exclaimed Dove. She starts running, sprinting towards Reve's stronghold. She can sense those that were lured into this world, and they've turned calm, happy.

"Let them go! They have friends, family that care about them!", she continues, begging that Reve release them. And then she screeches to a halt, as a familiar voice reaches out to her. "You are the original Hanged Man arcana; the yin and yang. You are both the Light and the Dark. Remember who your friends are, and they will remember you.", the wise old Hawk calmly stated. Dove pauses, taking the words of her old, dear friend to heart. 

"Novgorod. Hm. You're right, and I know exactly who can help. He's an old friend of mine.", she says to no one in particular. Just then, a loud, resonating crack booms throughout the land, knocking Dove off her feet. She slowly gets back up, brushes herself off and immediately hides her presence. Multiple individuals are standing right in front of her, intruding on a world that they could never begin to comprehend. "Perhaps I'll keep an eye on them, just in case.", Dove thought to herself.