Wedding Night

WARNING: Graphic and potentially disturbing scenes take place. Take caution!

If you recognize my writing, I'm also the author of "{Eternal} ZEN X Reader"

'Urghh.. so itchy...' You held back from ripping off your dream wedding dress, and made your way inside yours and Zen's special suite for the night. Your eyes widened, and you sat on the bed.

'So soft... am I really ready for this?..' You glanced around, feeling your stomach tighten. 'Yes! I am ready... very ready!' You stood up again, your heels making a soft click clack as you studied the surroundings.

'So expensive...' Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard the door open. You turned towards it, and saw your gorgeous husband lock the door and stand in front of you. "Your_Name..."

Though you were standing, you still had to look up to see Zen. You stayed quiet, and Zen took his fingers, then caressed your cheek softly, stopping at your chin.

He bent down, and took your lips in his quietly, breaking apart releasing yours softly. "Zen..." He put his finger to your lips, and took a remote which was laying on the dresser. He pressed a button, and the lights dimmed slightly, creating a soft, gentle feel.

Zen put his hands on your shoulders, pushing you down gently, allowing you to sit on the bed. Zen bent down on one knee silently, and took your foot. He slowly took it off your heel, and continued the rest. Then, he took your other shoe and did the same, placing them next to the bed.

He looked up into your eyes, and sat next to you. He took his hands, and roamed your soft neck, tracing down, until he reached the fabric of the dress. Your eyes still locked, you nodded, and he silently went behind you.

Zen placed his hand on the juncture between your neck and shoulders, and his other slowly unzipped it, your silky soft skin semi-exposed to your beloved eyes. He took the two pieces of silk, and lowered it down from your shoulders.

It laid, spread around your waist, and Zen took his lips, grazing them across your shoulders up to your neck. He laid soft kisses there, and his hands traveled down your bare back, and over your white lacy, strapless bra strap.

Your back arched to every little touch he bestowed to your body, having never experienced this before. You felt his fingers start under your arms, and slowly make their way down.

His fingers molded your every curve, and made their way back up again. You felt his fingers stop, and leave you, making you inwardly cry. You heard some shuffling around, and then Zen was in front of you.

His eyes studied your every perfect imperfection, and you saw a small smile grace your husband's lips. Zen took your hand, and rose you up, the wedding dress falling down leaving you in your bare undergarments.

You blushed even harder than before, but did not cover yourself, for you knew Zen accepted and cherished you long ago. Zen came close to your face, and pecked your lips again. He moved his lips to your ear and whispered.

"You are so beautiful..." You almost melted, but stayed standing. Barely. You and Zen spoke with your eyes, and you nodded firmly at him. Then, he wrapped his arms around you, and slowly whispered his fingers across your back.

He unsnapped your bra, and the it fell away from you onto the floor. Your arms twitched as if to cover your breasts, but before you could stop, Zen had pushed you back onto the bed, with him on you.

His weight was on his elbows, and he took in the sight before him. You saw his crimson eyes darken, and he gently took a hand, and lightly cupped your breast. You gasped quietly, never knowing the things which caused you so much trouble could bring you such pleasure.