Opposites

Kali Abrams doesn't have the best life in the small town of Hudson, Florida. She works with her father in their surf shop that they live above. They don't get much action because the waves aren't always big enough to surf. Kids stopped coming for surf lessons, teenagers stopped buying new surfboards. Kali knows that the store is in danger and worries for her father who tries to hide the fact that they could go out of business.

Spencer Myers is the son of the biggest casino owners. He is one of the little rich boys who get everything they want in the small town of Hudson, Florida. Spencer never has to worry about money problems because he's got too much of it. He has never had to work for anything in his life. Spencer doesn't realize that there are people out there who have to work so hard just to have good food.

When the two opposites meet, what will happen? When Kali realizes not all rich people are snobs andSpencer realizes that most people don't live a life as luxurious as he does. Will they help each other survive the real world? Will they find a new friend? Or something more?

Join Kali and Spencer on their journey to find their place in life.

Written by

Dreamsofforever