Bonus Amanda & Tuttle Scene!

"Take your revenge out on me." He smiles as he leans against the headboard, his gaze locked on mine as he spreads his arms out wide, as if he's offering himself to...me. "I'm all yours."

I stare at him, stunned stupid. He...can't be serious, can he? "You're trying to trick me, right? Some of your friends are hiding out in your closet or in the next room. And the minute I make a move on you, they're going to bust in and take photos and spread them on Snapchat or whatever." I'll become the biggest joke at our high school and I'll have to beg my parents to let me test out and go to college early.

He cocks a brow. "You were planning on making a move on me?"

Of course, that's all he would focus on. He wishes I wanted to make a move on him.

"No! Purely hypothetical." I shift away from him, ready to leap off his bed and run out of his room but he's faster than me. He grabs hold of my thigh and pins me in place.

My gaze drops to where he grips my thigh. His hand is huge, the fingernails trim and clean. Why I notice this, I don't know, but I've always picked up on the details. And every little detail I'm noticing about Tuttle? I like.

Must be the alcohol. Has to be the alcohol. He made me stop drinking almost a half hour ago but my head is still spinning. Maybe that's because he's touching me, his fingers curled around my leg and I swear his touch is burning into my skin.

Burning me up inside.

"Don't leave," he murmurs, his grip gentling. I lift my head, my gaze meeting his once more. And what I see there is kind of crazy. He looks...sincere. Like he really wants me to stay with him in his room.

If he tries to make a move on me, I'm outta here. No way am I going to become a Tuttle conquest. I bet he keeps a tally of all the girls he's brought to his room. I'm probably girl number five hundred and ninety two.

"I shouldn't stay."

"But I want you to."

"Do you always get what you want?"

"I do." He smiles and oh God, it's a downright evil smile-wicked and full of promise-promise I can't begin to wrap my head around. I may have a teeny bit of experience thinks to Thad and his fumbling hands in the back seat of his car, but he's not smooth like Tuttle.

Not even close.

"You're kidding."

"I'm not. I swear."

"Why do you want me to stay?"

"Well, you're beautiful." He drops his head, like he can't face me after that admission and I'm afraid I might hyperventilate because ohmygod Jordan Tuttle just told me I was beautiful. "And I really like listening to you."

"Listening to me?" I frown.

"Especially when you say big words." He lifts his head, his intense gaze meeting mine.

I grimace. Now he is seriously mocking me. "Give me a break."

"I'm serious. I've been in honors classes with you throughout high school, Amanda. Or did you not notice?" The pointed look he sends me is rather...challenging.

And hot. Oh so hot.

Of course, I noticed. Who doesn't notice Jordan Tuttle? But I never really paid him any attention. He's a football player and I'm in band. He's popular and I'm not. I'm smart and...huh.

So is he.

But he doesn't like girls like me. I'm boring and my chest is sort of flat and I'm too tall and on the skinny side. I eat like crazy yet it doesn't matter, I can't gain any weight, but my legs are long. Yeah, I have decent legs so maybe that's what he likes about me?