Chapter 13: Ready???

Hey I hope you like this chapter. I love this song though and Pentatonix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my office going over some paperwork that was starting to pile up. There was a knock on my door. I sighed from the interruption.

" Come in." I said. I heard the door open and feet shuffle in.

" Hey Jess. " It was Harry.

" Hi Harry. Is there something you need I am kinda busy running a pack and all." He smiled at me and walked over to my side grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"You work to hard." He says. He was getting ready to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head.

"Harry I said my pace not yours." I said into his shoulder. He sighed.

"I wasn't going to kiss you I was going to bite your adorable nose." I looked up at him and he bit my nose gently. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"You will kiss my cheek but not my lips." He says sitting down on my desk.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'. He grabbed my hand and started to swing it.

"What's wrong Harry." I grabbed his face and made him look directly into my eyes. He smiled at me weakly.

"Nothing. I justed to see you since you have been in here basically all day." He jumped off my desk and started towards the door.

"Are you sure you're okay Curley." He turned around towards me and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine get back towards work I'll come see later." He says and walked out the door closing it behind him."

Harry's POV

I walked out the door to see Adrain standing there expectedly.

"Did you ask her." He asks I just walk around him and down the stairs.

"I asked you a question Harold. I would love an answer." He says chasing me. I plopped down on the couch. He followed me and sat down across me on an love seat.

"Harold......Harold.........Haarrrrooollldddddd." I sighed super annoyed.

"What do you want Adrian." I asked.

"I want to know if you asked her." He says really loud. I jumped up and let out a frustrated sigh.

"No.....No I didn't ask her. Are you happy you got your answer." I kinda yelled. He crossed his arm.

" Why didn't you. It's an easy question. Just let the words fall out of your mouth." He says shrugging his shoulders.

" You don't think I know that Adrian. I know it's easy to say on simple question. It's the answer I'm afraid about. I love Jessica with all my heart and I am so scared she will she no. I don't want to be rejected for a date especially from her, it will be to much to me." I said sitting down with my head in my hands.

"Let me ask you something." I looked up at Adrian."Do you love Jessica, Harold." He asked me. I sat back.

"With all of my heart and so much more." I said running a hand through my hair. He nodded.

" Then rejection shouldn't be holding you back Harold. If anything it should make you ask her more and more until she finally says. Your love for her should be your stubbornness." He says getting louder towards the end.

"Your right. I will ask." I said standing up. He stood in front of me.

"Hell yeah I'm right. I am always right and you will ask her right now." He says slapping my shoulder in encouragement.