Sample

I walked into the room cautiously. Looking around, I noticed he wasn’t in there. I sat my stuff down and made my way to the whiteboard. Drawing had always been my thing. Well…Most things that were in the fine arts category were my thing. Dancing, acting, singing, drawing, you name it. I began to draw an intricate rose. A common thing to draw, but one of the most fun to draw, I guess. I was too into my drawing to hear him enter, only realizing he was there when I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck. I turned around quickly, blushing.

“That’s very beautiful.”  He said smiling at me.

Oh…that smile. Accompanying that smile was a deep, velvet smooth voice that could sing like an angel. I know this because I accidentally heard him singing one day while passing his class room.

“It’s okay.” I said looking down at the floor. He pulled my face back up to look at him. He stood close to me, but not as close as he had been when he snuck up behind me. I wasn’t used to being totally alone with him. It was the middle of February and halfway through the school year and I had been pretty good so far. We tried not to be alone together in fear of what might happen. We both knew about the feelings we had for each other, but had done a good job at hiding them.

“Maybe it’s just okay to you, but to me it’s the second most beautiful thing I’ve seen today.”  A small smile played across his mouth. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Oh really? What’s the most beautiful then?”  All he did was smile and shake his head, chuckling a bit.

“If I told you, then I might have to kill you.” I laughed and he tried to walk away from me. I grabbed his arm, trying to stop him.

“Come on, you know you would never hurt me.” I made the saddest puppy eyes I could at him. “Tell me.”

He sighed when he caught a glimpse of my face and realized what I was doing,

“That doesn’t work on me.” I whined softly and continued to give him the eyes. He tried to look away from me, but using my free hand I turned his face to look into my eyes.

He stared reluctantly into my eyes. I could see the resistance in his eyes, but was soon replaced after a few seconds and his gaze deepened. My own eyes lost their fake sadness as I gazed back at him. I loosened my grip on his arm and before I knew it, his arms we around me. They pushed me closer into him, making our faces only a couple inches apart. Our lips hovered over each others. His sweet breath tasted wonderful as it swept across my mouth. We never took our eyes off each other. I let a small gasp escape my mouth which was cut off when his lips me mine. Our mouths collided and everything else suddenly melted away. It was like a fog came over my mind and I could no longer control myself. He pushed me up against the whiteboard, slightly pinning me. Our tongues danced in the passionate kiss and his hands slowly roamed down my curves. 

He parted from the kiss and stared kissing from my cheek, down my jaw, making his way to my neck. I was starting to breathe more heavy, getting really into the kiss. He would lightly kiss my collarbone then kiss his way up to my ear, breathing seductively into it making shivers go down my spine. He slowly flicked his tongue over my warm skin when he would kiss it sometimes. He stopped and let his mouth hover over my ear.

“This is going too far.” He breathed into my ear. He then started to kiss my neck again.

He gently bit into a sensitive spot on my collarbone and it was no longer me controlling my body. Love and lust had taken over. I moaned into his ear as he bit and I could tell that he was the same as me. There was no more self-control left in the room. He grabbed onto my hips and lifted me up. Wrapping my legs around him, I began to kiss and nibble on his neck, making sure every move was felt. There was an empty table on the opposite side of the room away from the view of the door. He laid me down onto it with enough force to make me moan out again. Him being almost a foot taller than me, he could easily lean over me. He let his hands roam about my body, running over my thighs with his fingertips, then moving back up to go under my shirt. He pushed it up enough to where my belly button piercing was exposed.