THE HUNTED

C   O   P   Y   R   I   G   H   T

'might be a sinner, might be a saint'

This is a work of fiction. any relation to and/or similarities to any real persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. This goes the same with events in the story.

Copyright © burningbrightfire

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means -by electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission.

E X T E N D E D  S U M M A R Y

'i don't fear death. I envy it.'

Seven years ago, a boy was taken from a house in the dark night, and a girl was left to die with the drained corpses of her parents.

Years later, Arden Winters is a supernatural hunter haunted by the memories of her brother. Searching has gotten her nowhere, and whenever she finds a lead to her brother's whereabouts, it disappears.

Determined to find him, Arden and her best friend Ivy follow a strange lead to a small town by the name of Evercliff.

Evercliff is Arden's only last hope to find Levi.

When a rogue monster unleashes it's wrath on the town, Arden finds herself doing something she had sworn she would never do; working with a vampire.

Chaos and Disaster is what Arden expected, but certainly not betrayal and love.

P  L  A  Y  L  I  S  T

'what i create is chaos'

i.) War of Hearts Ruelle ' come to me in the night in the night hours '  ii.) Heaven PVRIS ' you took my heaven away '  iii.) Bleeding Out Imagine Dragons ' but innocence is gone ' iv.) Brighter Against The Current ' i want something more, a life worth fighting for ' v.) Irresistible Fall Out Boy ' too many war wounds, not enough wars '  vi.) Hurts Like Hell Fleurie ' sometimes the pain is too much '  vii.) Somebody To Die For Hurts ' i don't need this life '  viii.) Stay Alessia Cara, Zedd ' the clock is ticking, so stay ' ix.) In My Veins Andrew Belle ' everything will break '  x.) Storm Ruelle ' i am torn apart by you '  xi.) Miss Missing You Fall Out Boy ' the person you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger' xii.) Paralyzed Against The Current ' i'm going to bring me back to life '  xii.) Oblivion M38 ' and in your dreams, you see me falling '