Teddy Bear.

Ryan's POV
I was listening to some sad music to help release my emotions, then I was hungry. I opened the door and my gaze was caught by a red box in front of my room. I picked it up. I opened it slowly to find a small note.
"To Ryan
You've had a hard time so hopefully this'll cheer you up.
From Matt "
A small smile appeared on my face as I pulled out a small bear. Wait my small bear! Matt gave it to me on our first date and when we broke up I had mailed it to Danny's house. When Matt moved back, I never saw it again. I looked up to see Matt standing in his bedroom door frame. He grinned and I ran towards him, tackling him into a hug. I picked him up easily and went into the living room dumping him on the couch. I sat next to him. "Mario Kart?" "Mario kart." Matt grinned. "Maybe Mario Kart can be our Okay!?" He shouted before bursting into laughter. We set up the console and played a few rounds.
Matts POV
Near the end of a game, Ryan was in 1st place and I was in 2nd. It's not acceptable. I grabbed his controller "Aw that's not good." He groaned before trying to grab the remote. I moved it out of his reach and he swiped mine . By this point everyone had over taken us but then I paused for a second looking at the computer. Ryan took this as an opportunity and grabbed his controller back. He put them on the floor and grabbed my wrists. At this point I realised he was sitting on me. I sat up, which brought our faces only inches apart. He grabbed my shirt and swiftly pressed our lips together. He pushed me down and we continued to kiss. One thing lead to another and we ended up doing you know what. Yea we made kool aid and burgers then had a dinner date. In our apartment. Wait you actually thought we did the secks? No. We just got back together.
Time skip
After a year, we adopted a child. He was only 6 and his his name is Daniel. He has blonde curly hair and light blue eyes which are framed by small black glasses. We moved into a bigger house and it's took a while but we've finally explained to Daniel why he had two dads. It's great, we have a little family.
Time skip
Daniel hopped around excitedly as Ryan walked into the living room. I stopped him and gave him a quick peck. "Ryan we need to talk" I said holding his hands in mine. Daniel jumped around next to us. "I know we've had a bit of a roller coaster in the many years we've known Eachother . But since we've got together I've never been happier. And now Danny boy is here I don't think my life could be anymore complete. Or can it?" I grinned and lowered myself onto one knee. I pulled out a small black box and opened it to reveal a shiny gold ring. "Ryan Elias Magee, will you marry me?" I asked. "Of course Matt I love you so much!" I put the ring on his hand and we kissed and hugged. Daniel  joined the hug and then as soon as it was over he turned to Ryan "Daddy your ring is so pretty ! It's so shiny!" He exclaimed as he stared at the ring.