1

Hannna Weiss is a typical teenage girl. You know loud, happy, funny, outspoken. Her life is quite simple if you ask anyone. She does good in her studies, is a good friend and sister and she loves her parents.

She is so sad that summer is coming to an end. Today in a weeks time she will be going back to the classrooms of Brooklyn High. I guess for now she should be thinking about enjoying time with her friends at the local amusement park where she is now spacing out, thinking about next week. She will be starting her senior year and wants to meke it the best experience of her life. Suddenly a hand starts to move back and forth in front of her eyes bringing her to the present.

"Hello, someone there, is anybody home" her friend Lucy asks. "Girl, you sure know how to get distracted"

"Haha very funny I'm just thinking about next week, you know. Going back and all" Hanna answers back.

"Only you can think of something so depressing in a place like this, that is all about having fun?" Lucy complains.

"Yeah babe, you are bringing the mood down" Francis says with a smirk as he winks at her.

Her best friend does not realize that all those little gestures turn Hanna's stomach upside dow her best friend that does not have a clue that every time he flirts with her, her legs feel like jello. He thinks that the way he acts is just friendly and that's it, they know each other since forever, but for her is just something else. Of course she wont tell a soul about her little crush because one she doesn't feel worth it and two she wont jeopardize her friendship of so many years.

"I know guys, but is going to be our last year all together and I just want to enjoy as much as possible with you guys."

"We know honey, but you just need to relax, OK?" Lucy hugs her.

"OK,OK. Now what should we do next? water rides or flying chairs or maybe lunch??"

"Flying chairs" Francis shouts

"Lunch, we just got here like  two hours ago, no way you are hungry already" Lucy argue.

"What do you think Andy, you have being super quiet today" Hanna asks trying to chance the subject of her hunger. Andy knowing her so well answers "Roller coaster princess" giving her a bear hug. He is the best Hanna thought, hugging him back.

Andy, Francis and Hanna had been friends since diapers, they know eachother like siblings. Hanna had a special relantioship with each of them Fran was like over protective big brother and Andy was her confident the person who never judged her. Lucy came along to joing the gang in freshman year as well as Hunter and Sammy. All of them were very close now and Hanna was very happy to have real friends.

The rest of the day passed by in the same way getting in different rides a couple of snacks and some water fights later. They all end up at Hanna's house. Her mom made the best pastries ever and everyone loves her. They decided that after such a long day they were just going to have pizza and watch movies and have a sleepover. Hanna's parents love her friends as their own, so it was a very common thing to just stay over night almost every week. There was a fight of course about the movie choice cause guys wanted some action or scary movies and girls comedy or romance.

 So they solve the problem the best they could with a simple game of twister the couple that won will choose the movies. Guess what the girls lost. So the guys pick action movies. At least it was not a scary movie Hanna thought. She was very scare of those types of movies. After everyone fall asleep, she stay thinking that maybe she could have a blast in her last year of high school. May be not a normal one with dates, boyfriend and all, you know because who will want to date a whale with a pretty face but just having fun with her friends was enough for her. At the end she will go to NYU o Columbia and she will become a doctor and will be able to help people. With that in mind she fell asleep.